- Eco Tours
- Nature Tours
- Off Road Driving
- Animal Sciences
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Studies
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- Grassroots Organization
- Human Rights
- Tree Planting
- Veterinary Science
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
All year round, starting on every second Monday. Programs run in 2-week cycles. For every 2 weeks spent on this expedition, you will experience a different game reserve. Our placements are very flexible, you can choose your own start and finish dates. STA
The minimum age requirement is 17 years old up to 70+
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African, Worldwide, British and Irish Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Varies depending on length of your stay. Please contact us for more info, or see a full list of all project prices available on our website.
- Arranging your Programme
- Full pre-departure support and assistance
- Payment Protection insurance
- Accommodation & Food
- Meeting you at the nearest Airport
- Transfer to your accommodation
- Local in-country team support and backup
- 24-hr emergency support
- Free T-Shirt
- Certificate of Completion
* Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
* You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
* Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, wellbeing and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout. International flights not included.
- Group living
Salary & Compensation
We organising unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
No qualifications or previous experience are necessary, just a love of animals, a big heart and a desire to contribute to their conservation! Everyone is welcome on a Travellers programme, whether gap year, undergraduate, on a career break - or even retired! From 17 years old upwards, and all nationalities. This placement would suit anyone who wants to make a real difference, wants first-hand experience of a different culture and has initiative.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application