- Art & Fine Arts
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Web Design
- Volunteer Management
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months
Available all year round. Our placements are very flexible, you can choose your own start and finish dates.
Worldwide, American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Asian, British and Irish Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Arranging your Programme
- Full pre-departure support and assistance
- Payment Protection Insurance
- Meeting you at the nearest Airport
- Transfer to your accommodation
- Daily transport to and from your Project
- Local in-country team support and backup
- 24-hr emergency support
- Free T-Shirt
- Certificate of Completion
* Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
* You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
* Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, wellbeing and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout. International flights not included.
- Group living
Salary & Compensation
We organising unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
No qualifications or previous experience are necessary, just a good dose of enthusiasm! Everyone is welcome on a Travellers programme, whether gap year, undergraduate, on a career break - or even retired! From 18 years old upwards, and all nationalities. This placement would suit anyone who wants to make a real difference, wants first-hand experience of a different culture and who has initiative.
Desired Attributes Include:
--> You must have a genuine enthusiasm for working in TV.
--> Using the equipment may require training; therefore volunteers need to display initiative and persistence.
--> Self-reliance and independence are highly appreciated in all our destinations and will help you to make the most of this wonderful opportunity!
--> You also need to have a good command of the English language to work on this project.
--> Please note: You need to be 18 or over to take part in this project.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application