1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
Throughout the year
All year round – you can choose your start and finish dates.
No qualifications or previous experience are necessary, just a good dose of enthusiasm! Everyone is welcome on a Travellers programme, whether gap year, undergraduate, on a career break - or even retired! From 18 years old upwards, and all nationalities.
- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Graphic Design
- Liberal Arts
Cost in US$:
Varies depending on length of your stay. Please contact us for more info, or see a full list of all project prices on our website.
- Written materials pre-departure
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
- Arranging your Programme
- Full pre-departure support and assistance
- Payment Protection insurance
- Meeting you at the nearest Airport
- Transfer to your accommodation
- Daily transport to and from your Project
- Local in-country team support and backup
- 24-hr emergency support
- Free T-Shirt
- Certificate of Completion
* Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
* You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
* Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, wellbeing and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout. International flights not included.
We organising unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
These placements would suit people who want to improve their knowledge and skills in their field, learn about a new culture, boost their resume to kick-start their career, and who also want to have a structured placement at the same time as having an exciting travel experience. Patience, adaptability and initiative definitely an advantage. A knowledge of basic Spanish is not necessary but would be good.
The minimum age requirement is 18 years old up to 70+
This Program is open to
Worldwide, American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Asian, British and Irish Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Independent living
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
within 5 working days
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home