- Health Sciences
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Physical Therapy
- Childcare & Children
- Disability Issues
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Youth Development
5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, 1-2 Years
Available all year round. Projects start every Thursday, during school term times only – you choose your start and finish dates.
The minimum age requirement is 18 years old up to 70+
This Program is open to
Worldwide, European, American, Irish, British, Asian, Kiwi, South African, Australian and Canadian Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Varies depending on length of your stay. Please contact us for more info, or see a full list of all project prices on our website.
- Arranging your Programme
- Full pre-departure support and assistance
- Payment Protection insurance
- Meeting you at the nearest Airport
- Transfer to your accommodation
- Local in-country team support and backup
- 24-hr emergency support
- Free T-Shirt
- Certificate of Completion
* Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
* You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
* Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, wellbeing and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout. International flights not included.
- Group living
- Independent living
- Guest House
Salary & Compensation
We are organising unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
Experience RequiredYes. Minimum age 18. You should either be in your second year of study (or higher) or be qualified in, Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
You should either be in your second year of study (or higher) or be qualified in, Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application