- Animal Sciences
- Liberal Arts
- Marine Science
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
- Animal Welfare
- Biological Research
- Water Projects
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Project runs throughout year. Start dates are on the 1st and 15th day of each month. (Closed from the 15th of December until the 15th of January).
Worldwide, American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Asian, British and Irish Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Arranging your Programme
- Full pre-departure support and assistance
- Payment Protection insurance
- Meeting you at the nearest Airport
- Transfer to your accommodation
- Local in-country team support and backup
- 24-hr emergency support
- Free T-Shirt
- Certificate of Completion
* Further Info:
Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, wellbeing and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout. International flights not included.
- Group living
- Independent living
Salary & Compensation
We organising unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
* No qualifications or previous experience are necessary, just a good dose of enthusiasm and a passion for sharks! Please note you don't have to be a diver to join the program, all diving in the cage is a simple breath-hold method.
* Be prepared to work hard and muck in with whatever is required while you're there!
* Everyone is welcome on a Travellers program, whether gap year, undergraduate, on a career break - or even retired! From 17 years old upwards, and all nationalities. This placement would suit anyone who wants to make a real difference, wants first-hand experience of a different culture and has initiative.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application