- Criminal Justice
- Human Rights
- International Relations
- Public Administration & Government
- Social Work
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Human Rights
- Legal Aide
2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Available all year round. Our placements are very flexible, you can choose your own start and finish dates.
American, European, Australian, Canadian, South African, Irish, British, Asian, Worldwide and Kiwi Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Varies depending on length of your stay. Please contact us for more info, or see a full list of all project prices on our website.
- Arranging your Programme
- Full pre-departure support and assistance
- Payment Protection insurance
- Accommodation and Food
- Meeting you at the nearest Airport
- Transfer to your accommodation
- Daily transport to and from your Project
- Local in-country team support and backup
- 24-hr emergency support
- Free T-Shirt
- Certificate of Completion
* Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
* You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
* Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, wellbeing and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout. International flights not included.
- Group living
- Guest House
- Independent living
Salary & Compensation
We organising unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
You should have completed your degree or be studying a degree on a subject related to Human Rights or Advocacy work. You should have good writing skills and general communication skills.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application