- Eco Tours
- Nature Tours
- Rainforest Tours
- Animal Sciences
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Studies
- Sustainable Development
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Renewable Energy
- Tree Planting
Internship runs for 6 month durations, please inquire for start dates.
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Irish, British, Asian, Worldwide and Kiwi Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
►Arranging your Programme
►24 hour in-country support, airport collection and drop-off in Cusco, Peru Accommodation in Cusco, the cloud forest, and the Learning Centre.
►3 hearty meals a day
►All transport between Cusco and the rainforest, and to project work within the rainforest First Aid and CPR training and certification in remote rainforest environment
►Training and participation in all projects you will be involved in
►Mentoring sessions to keep you on track with your objectives
►10 week crees course, plus certificate
►5 days of one-on-one Spanish immersion course and 7 night family homestay in Cusco
►The chance to work at a tropical research centre alongside experienced research staff
* Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
* You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
* Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, wellbeing and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout. International flights not included.
- Group living
- Guest House
Salary & Compensation
We organising unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
No qualifications needed, just lots of enthusiasm for nature. You should be physically fit and easily walk 10km carrying a 10kg pack within 3 hours on uneven and muddy terrain in humid conditions.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application