Peru: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Rural Areas
- Eco Tours
- Heritage Tourism
- Nature Tours
- Rainforest Tours
- Student Tours
- Outdoor Education
- Community Service & Volunteering
- Experiential Learning
- Student Exchange
- Gap Year
- Animal Sciences
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Studies
- National Park
- Sustainable Development
- Zoology & Wildlife Sciences
- Animal Welfare
- Biological Research
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Historic Preservation
- Organic Farming
- Tree Planting
- Volunteer Management
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months
Available all year round. There is one start date every month (more information can be found on our website). Please ask us for the current start dates.
The minimum age requirement is 18 years old up to 70+
This Program is open to
Worldwide, American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi and Asian Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Varies depending on length of your stay. Please contact us for more info, or see a full list of all project prices on our website.
- Arranging your Programme
- Full pre-departure support and assistance
- Payment Protection insurance
- Accommodation and Food
- Meeting you at the nearest Airport
- Transfer to your accommodation
- Daily transport to and from your Project
- Local in-country team support and backup
- 24-hr emergency support
- Free T-Shirt
- Certificate of Completion
* Full support from the moment of booking and throughout your placement to your return home. There are support staff 24/7 in all our destinations worldwide and a 24 hour emergency international telephone line direct to the Head Office.
* You'll be met at the nearest airport on your arrival by our in-country manager who will take you to your accommodation and give you a full induction into the area. He/she will also be on call 24/7 and you'll see them frequently.
* Pre-departure you'll receive comprehensive information about every aspect of your placement and necessary preparations, ranging from what to pack, to visa information, to what to do on your weekend travel in the country. Your safety, well being and happiness throughout your placement are our primary concerns and we will keep in touch with you throughout.
- Group living
Salary & Compensation
Unpaid. We organize unpaid volunteer and Internship experiences overseas, for which participants have to pay to take part in (which covers things like their food, accommodation, airport transfers, transport, support of our local staff etc). We do not arrange paid programmes or employment opportunities overseas.
No qualifications or previous experience are necessary, just a good dose of enthusiasm! Everyone is welcome on a Travellers programme, whether gap year, undergraduate, on a career break - or even retired! From 18 years old upwards, and all nationalities. This placement would suit anyone who wants to make a real difference, wants first-hand experience of a different culture and has initiative.
- Online Application
- Letters of Reference