Travel and Teach | Volunteer Expedition Fiji

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

Fiji tima

Travel teacher has provided a one of a kind experience for people looking to broaden their horizons. Regardless of your age, this is an opportunity that leaves you craving more. All activities outside of the classroom are locally sourced and directly help the community around you. Everyone in the village was so glad and excited to have us there and their hospitality was second to none. Inside the school, we were really able to feel as If we made an impact. Just looking at the lack of resources available to the students and staff not only makes you appreciate what you have, but also give you just that extra bit of determination to help in any capacity you can. If you are even considering teaching or just have an itch to travel, let travel teacher give you an experience that will stay with you forever.

Volunteering in Fiji

This is the best experience I have ever had! It was so rewarding knowing that even though what we were doing was so small it was changing these children's life on a bigger scale than we could ever imagine! I met amazing people and saw amazing places. The hospitality of everyone in Fiji was amazing, they just couldn't do enough for you. However, I would have loved to have stayed there longer and that's the only thing I would change about my experience. This experience will truly stay with me forever and has shaped my life in more ways than I could have ever imagined.

• Travel Teacher responded to this review June 05, 2017 at 7:48 AM

Thank you for your kind feedback Chanice - It was a pleasure to see you grow and develop as an individual throughout this experience. You will always remain part of the Travel Teacher community.

Travel teacher- Fiji

Fiji is an amazing country known for its beauty. It was amazing to engage and live within the community. Children were extremely grateful of our help and it was great to explore the island. Visiting smaller islands such as beachcomber was a once in a lifetime experience allowing us to not only see tourist options but also see the change and contest. Culture is very important for the people of Fiji so it was great to engage in this.