Travel For Teens: Italy Photography - Tuscany and Venice

Travel For Teens: Italy Photography - Tuscany and Venice

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Italy photography

Italy Photography was the best trip I have ever taken!! Not only did we learn so much about how to professionally capture photos, but we also were emerged in the culture. We had a fabulous National Geographic photographer, Simon Bond, who tagged along and he taught us all about the structure and settings of our cameras along with certain photography techniques. Marguax was the other counselor on the trip who was AMAZING. She taught us all the historical background on each city we visited and she showed us how to eat some gelatto!:) If you love pasta and pizza, then you sure are in for a treat! Although we had a full itinerary, the trip was very laid back and the schedule was very flexible. Italy was a breath taking place to visit and being able to really capture moments from the trip was the coolest thing. I HIGHLY recommend Italy Photography.

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Italy photography trip

I had the most amazing time traveling with TFT this past summer! I came into this trip having taken a film photography class in school but still not knowing/understand the basic mechanics of a camera, and by the end of the trip, I could quickly and comfortably change the settings to capture the perfect picture. Our photography lessons were brief (maybe 15-25 minutes) yet incredibly interesting. We were taught the basics and then day by day were introduced new "mini projects" to keep in mind during the day, such as street photography, portraits, the rule of thirds, framing, ect. Believe it or not I left this trip with over 2,000 pictures! This trip was also the first time I traveled without my parents, and although I arrived at the airport nervous the second, I meet everyone I was instantly put at ease. I instantly become friends with all the girls and we are all still in touch today! Finally I have to give a HUGE shoutout to our head counselor Margaux and our photo teacher Simon. Marqaux was so sweet and funny telling us stories and joining in on our conversations, but she also did an incredible job making everything run smoothly. Simon was incredibly knowledgable and it was pretty amazing being taught by someone who has been featured in National Geographic! I am so grateful that I found TFT and am already planning what trip I will be going on this upcoming summer!