Travel For Teens: Fiji Service and Adventure (17 Days)
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

Travel For Teens: Fiji Service and Adventure (17 Days)

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

The adventure of a lifetime

This was my first TFT trip and let me tell you, it is everything you could ever imagine and more! The country, culture and people are all SO beautiful and it was truly a once in a life time experience. While in Fiji, my friends and I had the opportunity to build the foundation for a waste management system for the Yasawa Islands. This was awesome because, at the time Fiji was burning their trash and throwing it into the ocean. So through TFT, we were able to help Fiji become a more eco-friendly country. On top of that, we worked in school with children of all ages, did beach cleanups and renovated building! It was truly an amazing experience and I highly recommend it to adventure lovers who want to help those in need!

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Fiji service and adventure

My second trip with TFT did not disappoint. Going into the trip, I had extremely high expectations from my previous Thailand Elephant Service and Adventure trip, and TFT continues to blow me away. From the packed itinerary to the gorgeous accommodations and unique cultural immersion, I always felt that I had something to be grateful for. I truly experienced Fijian culture with a trip to the nearby island village that included a traditional church service and a home cooked lunch by a local family. Fijian people are some of the friendliest and kind-hearted individuals I have ever met. Helping out at the local primary school by building an incinerator and playing with the kids during recess was a fulfilling experience. I loved diving into the crystal blue waters to swim, scuba dive, and snorkel with sharks! I was continuously pushed out of my comfort zone by foreign cuisine and sunrise mountain hikes, which provided some of the most rewarding views of my life. My trip leaders and counselors were friendly, fun, and responsible. I cannot wait to travel with TFT again this summer!