Travel for Teens : Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

Travel for Teens : Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris

Amazing trip!

It was my first holiday with TFT, and it was a great experience. Although I do not speak English very well but both the guys and our trip mates helped me to fully enjoy the holiday. Personally the city that I liked the most was Paris, especially as it was arranged the tour of the city.

Incredible trip!

Best trip ever!

This was my first time traveling with TFT and it was amazing! It was also my first time leaving the US so I was a little nervous. Once I met the other girls and the counselors I felt much better. I felt very safe traveling with everyone and the awesome counselors always made sure we were having a great time. They knew so much about the places we went and I learned a lot. Looking back on my pictures is so much fun. This trip was definitely worth it and I really wanted to travel more when I got home. My experience made me realize that I wanted to become an exchange student and I have applied to spend my senior year in Holland.

Best Trip Ever!

This was my first TFT trip and I absolutely loved it! We hit all of the famous landmarks in these places, and learned about their history as well. My favorite place we went to was Belgium because it was so beautiful and the people were so kind. The food was amazing too :) I felt very safe throughout the trip, even when we had some free time to wander. I also felt so comfortable talking to the trip leaders about anything. I highly recommend TFT!

Loved it!!!

I had such a great time on this trip! On this trip, I had the ability to reconnect with a great friend whom I met on a previous TFT trip, but I had not seen in over a year. Not only did I get to spend time with my friend, but I was able to meet a group of 17 awesome people! The councilors on this trip were the perfect balance between being responsible and fun. I recommend this trip to anyone who wants to meet new people and have a great time!