TFT Paris and the South of France: French Language (13 days)
Travel For Teens participant Travel For Teens participant

TFT Paris and the South of France: French Language (13 days)

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

We were a family

Paris and the South of France Trip was my first program with the Travel For Teens Company. My sister had traveled with Travel For Teens before and she absolutely loved it. When I turned 16 my birthday gift was this trip, and it has been the best gift I have ever gotten. Before going to France I was a bit scared because I was going in not knowing anyone, but with the excited atmosphere and the kindness and coolness of the TFT crew immediately began to feel “right at home.” I spent roughly a week in Paris and over that week I was able to see everything and anything I had wanted to see in the city of love, the counselors treated me like a younger siblings in the sense that we were a family, and together we explored The Notre Dame, The Eiffel Tower(twice), and The Shakespeare and Company bookstore, which I had asked to see, and was not apart of the itinerary. My favorite part of Paris was catching the Euro finals game in Paris, where it was happening, and watching my favorite team win from the top of the Arc de Triomphe, that is a memory I will cherish forever. Lastly, I traveled to Nice two days after the tragic shooting on Bastille Day. The TFT handled the Nice shooting with compassion and professionalism. I felt safe with the TFT crew because they knew what they were doing and every move they made was for thoughtful and for the well being of their group. I cannot wait to go back, this summer, the only trouble is deciding where to go.