TFT Older Teens: Amsterdam, Munich, Swiss Alps and Venice

TFT Older Teens: Amsterdam, Munich, Swiss Alps and Venice

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Ultimate Europe

TFT is the best thing that has happened to my summers! I went on the Ultimate Europe 21 day option and it was everything I was looking for and more. No other place offers trips like them, I went everywhere I wanted and more! But without a doubt, the best bart of the trips are the people who I met. My best friends and I instantly clicked the first day and have been inseparable ever since. I have traveled on two separate occasions already to visit them because we cannot bear to stay away from each other for that long. There is a certain type of bond made when you are spending every waking moment with the same people, with also experiencing the once in a life time opportunities TFT offers.

Unbelievable Experience

This was my 4th trip with TFT and each one is better than the next! I absolutely loved this trip because, although it was only 10 days, I felt as if I got to see the best that Europe had to offer! We do activities and see the sights from the afternoon of the day we arrive until the dinner on the final night. My favorite part of this trip was exploring Cinque Terre on a gorgeous scenic hike, and topping the day off with a swim in the crystal clear ocean. Another highlight was paragliding in Switzerland. Definitely an experience I will never forget. I feel so safe on every trip I go on and I truly feel like a traveler when I am with TFT. This company has really changed my life and I can't wait until next summer to do another trip!

Engaging and insightful

This trip has to be one of the best trips I have experienced. Not only did I learn a lot during the trip, but I also had fun doing so. The staff are awesome and engaging, and there was no discomfort throughout my time with all the new friends I made. My favourite places were Amsterdam and Montreux(Swiss Alps), because although there were so many things to do, it was still a calming atmosphere. We got lucky, and we got to go to the Montreaux Jazz festival that was on during our time there and it was amazing! The people were all so different and vibrant, the music was exhilarating. I'd recommend this to all of my friends and to whoever is interesting in spending an awesome summer with new interesting people!

AMSV July 2016

Had an amazing time on this trip. TFT were wonderful in the preparation stages, and were exceptional in responding to the development of an unfortunate terror attack in Munich, which saw us redirect to Bruges in Belgium. I was a little concerned about being the only non-american participant on the trip, though I quickly found that I was worrying about nothing as everyone was really friendly and welcoming; we all shared a passion for travel and just wanted to have a good time over summer. There was around 15 of us in the group, plus around 3 staff counselors. One thing that should be noted for all TFT trips is the rule on alcohol, where it is strictly limited to only one beer, cider or wine at dinner, even if you are of legal age in that country. This may have been a little frustrating at first when on the trip, like in Belgium where the legal age is 16, but is understandable considering the dynamics of how the trip is structured; in that fore example it would be unfair on the rest of the group to be hungover and slowing the group down the following day. I would absolutely recommend the trip to everyone around the world, even if like me you are European yourself. - Toby Irwin, UK.