International Artist in Malaysia,Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore
- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Creative Writing
- Graphic Design
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Museum Studies
- Web Design
- Women's Studies
ongoing. you can come for 2-3 months.
European, Canadian, American, South African, Australian, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
$1350 per month
* Typically The Application Process Time is 1 - 3 days
* Comprehensive Pre-Departure Information
* Internship placement and supervision
* Airport pick-up
* Accommodation in a single room. Use of mini kitchen.
* Local food lunch during the working days (Monday to Friday)
* Written record of internship completion (for interns that successfully complete their project). Possibility to earn for 3 credits.
* Visit of exhibition openings and other cultural activities.
* We will invite you to see all the most important openings of exhibitions in the cities during your time here and introduce you to the art circles, the Southeast Asian Art World.
* Onsite coordinator
* 24 hour emergency assistance
* Written record of internship completion (for interns that successfully complete their project).
Salary & Compensation
earn 1-3 credits.
many in relation to contemporary art, Asian contemporary art, international artist studio and art exhibitions management and business, marketing, dealing with important art institutions, the press, learn about different art markets...
- Written Application