Intensive Spanish Language Course in Salamanca, Spain
Tia Tula Colegio de Español Header Image Tia Tula Colegio de Español Header Image

Intensive Spanish Language Course in Salamanca, Spain

A great experience

Tia Tula is a Spanish language school located in the historic centre of Salamanca, the most beautiful city of all Castile and León. I participated in a three-week intensive language course during my stay and I have to say, it was really worth it. I managed to improve my Spanish speaking skills significantly while having a lot of fun! My teachers were extraordinarily friendly and competent and patiently explained the confusing Spanish grammar to me.
Tia Tula offers free time activities (dance classes, movie nights, guided visits of the city, excursions...) that always were great fun and gave me the opportunity to get in touch with locals and practice my Spanish. I also made a lot of friends from all over the world, which was quite interesting, because they all came from very different cultural backgrounds. I still stay in touch with some of them. :)
I also had loads of fun going out to tapas bars and exploring Salamanca with my classmates. The city is home to many historical monuments, museums, cafés, etc. and has a vivid nightlife. It is incredibly beautiful and the best thing is, it does not even cost much to live there, compared to Madrid or Barcelona, living expenses are really low.
All in all, my stay was a wonderful experience and helped me to somewhat improve my Spanish skills. I had a great time in Salamanca and I would love to return someday!

• Facilities

High quality school in Salamanca for a great experience abroad

Learning Spanish at Tía Tula is a rewarding and unforgettable experience! Thanks to high quality courses and great teachers, I am improving my level with lots of enthusiasm and motivation.

I love the friendly and multicultural atmosphere at the school and in Salamanca. Moreover, there are lots of activities to do: going to bars and eating tapas, doing language exchanges, watching movies from different countries at the cinema, visiting beautiful monuments, discovering other nice places in Spain or Portugal that is quite close to Salamanca, and much more… The school is definitely well located to make the most of it.

I will always have great memories of this wonderful time in Tía Tula and Salamanca!

The best summer of my life - super intensive course in Tia Tula - Salamanca

I went to Tia tula in the summer of 2014 and i choose to do the 2 week super intensive course. I know it sounds a lot but it is worth it - especially when you have Lurdes as your teacher. I recommend the school, the course and of course Salamanca itself - it is amazing!!! Please just walk around and get lost. Anyway, the staff at tia lua are amazing, they will do everything to help you! The classes were as fun as they could be, defo go during the summer ( loads of young people). The school organizes extra curricular activities like going to the cinema or tapas tour. The facilities are quite simple and the school is small but it has a vibrant atmosphere.

DO CHOSE TIA TULA! I travel a lot but this trip was the BEST one so far! Salamanca is amazing and the best place to eat in Plaza Mayor is the Cafe Royal