Volunteer and Internship Programs in Ecuador and Mali
- Community Development
- Health Care
American and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families.
Cost in USD per week
These costs do not include airfare to Ecuador but do include transportation in country, food, optional Spanish classes, lodging, and all planned group activities
- Guest House
Health Care Volunteer Vacation in Ecuador:
* No specific qualifications needed for the , just the desire to make a difference in the lives of others and the openness to new experiences.
Remote ESL Teaching Internship:
* Ability to speak conversational Spanish
* Experience working with North Americans
* Ability to work cooperatively with a diverse array of people, to solve problems creatively, and to promote a positive experience for all involved
* Self-motivation, responsibility, and an ability to work independently
- Written Application