Work as an Au Pair in Australia

• Host Company

• Compensation

• Professional Development

Great experience pre-departure

I have been working with the Stir Experience to organize my au pair experience that I leave for in just about 2 weeks. I'm so excited! The stir experience provided me with constant assistance and opportunity that helped me organize my trip and find the perfect host family. I appreciated more than anything how often Justine reached out to walk me through the process, to check-in on my progress and to answer any questions I might have. She gave me a call just to chat about my feelings about the upcoming experience, and she provided me with tons of helpful hints about living in Sydney (where she is from originally). I had great skype conversations with my host family and have been in contact with them as my arrival date approaches. I'm very thankful for the stir experience's constant support and love that we have and will continue to stay in contact throughout my stay in Australia.

• The Stir Experience responded to this review October 13, 2017 at 8:35 PM

Thanks for taking the time to review our program Alaina! We are thrilled you have found our support to be valuable - it has been a pleasure assisting you over the past few months.

We are excited to stay in touch, and look forward to hearing all about your experience as you Stir Your World Down Under!

Bon Voyage and talk again soon!

Cheers,