Work and Travel Australia

Work and Travel Australia

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

My 2 months so far

I always wanted to visit Australia but didn't want a short vacation. I researched programs and this was a good fit for what I wanted. I went to orientation on my third day and it was really helpful. It gave me everything I needed to get organized and get my job search going. I used the office a lot and made some great friends who I plan to meet in a few months when I go to Queensland. It's nice to know that I can use the Brisbane office when I travel there. I'm working bar in downtown Sydney and I am having a blast. I am so glad I am here!

Work & travel in Australia

Everything is going really well and I am so glad I made the decision to take a break after college and travel to Australia. I have met so many people doing the 'backpacker' thing and the program has been a great support in finding work - I started my first job in my second week. I have also traveled with friends I met during orientation and just hanging out at the Sydney office. The staff are super helpful and have a lot of travel discounts that they give out.

James was my program coordinator in the US, and he was a great help. For anyone else thinking about this program, do it! I am having a blast and I am sure you will as well.

• The Stir Experience responded to this review October 13, 2017 at 7:57 PM

Thanks for the review Kate. Happy to hear your transition into your Aussie adventure has been fun and stress free. Keep us updated on your travels!
    Cheers