Surveying the Roman Mediterranean Ports
Subjects & Courses
- Art History
April 12 - November 14, 2016
Fall, Spring, Summer
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
* Course tuition
* Tanks, tank filling and weights
* Daily transportation to/from the research site
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Accident insurance at the site
* Open water diving certificate (PADI) for those in group #1
* Flight to Menorca-Naples / Naples-Menorca (students can only take a cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm)
* Accommodation in Hotel Arco Felice (Naples Bay)
* Archaeological immersions at Baia Underwater Park
* Transportation from the Hotel Arco Felice to the diving centre at Baia Underwater Park
* Certificate of participation
* Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca
* During the days in Naples, meals are not included (only 8 days of the 20 days course, although we will recommend cafes and restaurants that do not exceed the average of 20/day in meals).
* Entry tickets to museums and historical buildings are not included.
* The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
- Online Application