Service and Partnerships Coordinator
- Creative Writing
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Social Sciences
- Sustainable Development
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Youth Development
3-6 Months, 9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months
We are currently reviewing applications on a rolling basis and are flexible to the start and end dates that work best for you. A minimum of one month is preferred, but more than 10 weeks is ideal for your growth and the growth of the center.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, British, Asian and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD
- Guest House
Salary & Compensation
Though we cannot afford to offer a salary, all interns will receive discounted housing on-site, as well as three free meals per day. If you choose to have a car, we will also allow you free parking on site. For students interested in adding in a research component to their internship, we are open to you using your data and findings here for your project papers, if applicable.
Experience RequiredYes. Please see the description under the "qualifications" section above.
• Minimum two years of experience in creating strategic partnerships or grant writing
• Experience working with underprivileged communities
• Background in Finance or Marketing is preferred, though not required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Confidence in communicating with local and international professionals
• Strong writing skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Phone/Video Interview