College Readiness Program
- Creative Writing
- Public Administration & Government
- Social Sciences
- Sustainable Development
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Rights
- Youth Development
3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks
We are currently reviewing applications on a rolling basis and are flexible to the start and end dates that work best for you. A minimum of one month is preferred, but more than 10 weeks is ideal for your growth and the growth of the center.
This Program is open to
American, Canadian, Australian, South African, Irish, British, Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi and European Participants.
Cost in USD
- Guest House
Salary & Compensation
Though we cannot afford to offer a salary, all interns will receive discounted housing on-site, as well as three free meals per day. If you choose to have a car, we will also allow you free parking on site. For students interested in adding in a research component to their internship, we are open to you using your data and findings here for your project papers, if applicable.
Experience RequiredYes. Please see the description under the "qualifications" section above.
• Must have completed high school, and currently be pursuing further education or completed degree
• Preferred to have a local volunteer, or someone who is very knowledgeable about the college landscape and education system here
• Experience working with underprivileged youth
• Experience with developing education programming, including (but not limited to) essay review, career workshops, college preparation materials, etc.
• Strong online research skills
- Phone/Video Interview