Adult Education Program
- Social Sciences
- Sustainable Development
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Computer Training
- Economic Development
3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, Summer, 7-12 Months
We are currently reviewing applications on a rolling basis and are flexible to the start and end dates that work best for you. A minimum of one month is preferred, but more than 10 weeks is ideal for your growth and the growth of the center.
This Program is open to
American, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British, Irish and European Participants.
Cost in USD
- Guest House
Salary & Compensation
Though we cannot afford to offer a salary, all interns will receive discounted housing on-site, as well as three free meals per day. If you choose to have a car, we will also allow you free parking on site. For students interested in adding in a research component to their internship, we are open to you using your data and findings here for your project papers, if applicable.
Experience RequiredYes. Please see the description under the "qualifications" section above.
• Minimum two years work experience in education or program evaluation
• Experience working with underprivileged communities
• Level I & II mathematics literacy (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
• Experience teaching and/or facilitating workshops
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Leadership and management skills
- Phone/Video Interview