The Language House TESOL/TEFL Course in Montpellier, France
The Language House Header Image The Language House Header Image

The Language House TESOL/TEFL Course in Montpellier, France

Great course

What an intensive four weeks! The trainers were knowledgeable, friendly and highly motivated. The teaching experience during the program was invaluable. While the course was demanding, it was also fun, challenging and rewarding; a really worthwhile experience and essential training for any prospective TEFL teacher. With my certificate, I feel ready to launch myself into teaching English with confidence.

Awesome experience

The Language House TEFL in Montpellier is a great course. It's intense and challenging but you leave with all the necessary tools to be a great teacher. I really enjoyed learning about different teaching styles and methods. I'm much more confident in my understanding of how language functions and have also been provided with the practical skills, such as effective lesson planning to make my transition into any work environment as seamless as possible. You won't be disappointed with your choice at The Language House.

Thank you!

The Language House TEFL in Montpellier offered and excellent opportunity for me to earn the TEFL qualification whilst being immersed in a fantastic part of the South of France. The course was intense, challenging and an excellent blend of theory mixed with teacher practice. The course covered everything that I needed to feel confident in moving to the next level in my TEFL teaching career. Following this course, I have a new job teaching in a school in Montpellier. I look forward to applying my newly developed skills teaching and for that, Thank you The Language House!

Excellent program!!

The TEFL Course in Montpellier has been absolutely wonderful! Judith is a warm, approachable and an incredibly knowledgeable teacher. We've had many opportunities to learn and grow as ESL teachers, as well as put our new knowledge to the test with hands-on teaching experiences. The strategies and methods we learned are practical, conducive to learning and energizing. I would highly recommend The Language House to anyone who may be interested in teaching English as a Second Language.