Individual German Language Training (Immersion)
The Language Guesthouse - Living + Learning Combined Header Image The Language Guesthouse - Living + Learning Combined Header Image

Individual German Language Training (Immersion)

Es war sehr schön!

Ms. Anne Kowalski is a very friendly person! I really enjoyed my staying at her home. The atmosphere at the house is very nice and comfortable. My two weeks there were really fast. We did a lot of things together, such as playing board games, going to Freiburg, cooking, watching biathlon and news, talking and so one. All these were very interesting and really useful for my language. We had so lot fun and there were not any boring lesson. I can say for sure that with Anne you'll have only positive emotions and great improving of the German language!

Great!!!!

I went there two times during a week and it was really great!
At the moment I am preparing for the baccalaureate level and my German was very low before I go !! The pedagogy is excellent because there is playfulness in the lessons.
In addition, the setting is beautiful and the atmosphere is warm!
I recommend if you want to progress ;)

• Facilities

Thank you for wonderful experience and great meeting!

Ms.Anne Kowalski is very friendly and cheerful. And she had plenty of humor. Oberrotweil is a small village, but beautiful as a picture book, because there are a lot of wineries, it is exceptional for lovers of wine.

One week for me it was too short. Seriously those who want to learn German in, to stay here more than a month, I recommend.

• Facilities

get comfortable in starting to speak german quickly!

I stayed for one week at Anne’s Sprach Pension and I enjoyed it to the fullest!
My goal was to get comfortable speaking German (and accept the fact that I will make many mistakes). Therefore we mainly focused on conversation. Anne and I had one-on-one conversations not only during the classes, but also during the meals and leisure activities. After three days I already had the feeling that my German was improving. It has been a deep dive into the German language (and culture!).

The surroundings of die Sprach Pension are beautiful. I went hiking through the vineyards, swam in the lake and visited Freiburg. Especially the natural environment is very revitalizing for when you are studying intensely.

It was fun.

We were started at out own level so no worries about starting with "Good Day" if you're ready for something more. One-on-one conversation over meals and in classes gave me the confidence to try to speak to a few people in restaurants during the week, not worrying about whether it was perfectly said, but mostly to be able to ask or answer a simple question. I am enthusiastic now about working on my own until I can do this sort of class again.

Die SprachPension : une bonne expérience

Bonjour,

Mon séjour à la pension linguistique de Anne Kowalski a été une très bonne expérience.
Ce permet d'avoir une immersion totale dans la langue avec des cours de qualité. mais cela permet aussi de découvrir la culture du pays et de bénéficier de précieux conseil pour les visites touristiques.
Freiburg est à 30 minutes ce qui permet de profiter de la tranquillité de la campagne et d'aller facilement à la ville.
Il beaucoup d'établissement thermaux aux alentours avec des installations de très hautes qualités.
La pension est de bonne qualité avec tout le nécessaire utile, les repas sont de bonne qualité et l'accueil est très sympathique et convivial.

Adrien BALLY