- Development Studies
- International Policy & Diplomacy
- International Relations
- Political Science & Politics
- Public Management
Cost in US$:
USD 2500 / semester
This Program is open to
Scholarships are Available
Each year the Graduate Institute awards an important number of scholarships to Master and PhD students for its study programs in the field of international affairs, development studies, international economics, political science, international law, international economics and international history and politics. Scholarships are awarded according to academic merit and financial need of students.
There are three categories of scholarship:
* Full scholarships: with a few exceptions, these are worth CHF 18,000. Recipients are exempt from Graduate Institute tuition fees.
* Partial scholarships: the value of these grants varies according to the individual needs of the recipient student. These grants do not cover tuition fees which recipients of partial grants are required to pay.
* Tuition scholarships: these grants cover tuition fees for one academic year. They are awarded to exceptional students.
Application Process Involves
- Written Application