Mexico: Marine Biology On The Baja Peninsula
The Experiment in International Living participants with a local The Experiment in International Living participants with a local

Mexico: Marine Biology On The Baja Peninsula

The time of my life

Going to Mexico with all these amazing people from around the world has been life changing. Not only have I learned so much about Mexico and Marine Biology but I have made life long friendships with not only my group but with my host family, our Marine Biologist guide, and many other people. I felt like I was at my best when I was in Mexico with these wonderful people. I would do all these essays over and over again because this program was most definitely worth it.

Unforgettable

Hi my name is Marilyn. I attended this program the summer before senior year.
This experience was filled with delicious food and beautiful locals. We spent time in Mexico City (urban city), Cozumel (an island) and La Paz (a coastal city). All three were so different from each other - giving us a taste of how diverse and beautiful the country of Mexico is. Lots of time spent doing water activity like snorkeling and watching sea turtles lay eggs.

Exciting and thought-provoking

Hello, my name is Isamar, and I spent three weeks in Mexico this summer with 10 other amazing individuals. No one can say that this experience did not change their life for the better. From the rainy excursions in Mexico City to the cave snorkeling in Cozumel, this trip was filed with experiences I'll remember for a lifetime! This trip cultivated in me a desire for more knowledge of cultures outside the US, and has instilled a value for people and relationships. 10/10 would recommend!