Japan: Japanimation - Anime & Manga
The Experiment in International Living participants with a local The Experiment in International Living participants with a local

Japan: Japanimation - Anime & Manga

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Japan

My experience living in japan was amazing. My animation got along with each other pretty well. The food over there was delicious! The architecture were outstanding. The program was great because of my leaders in my group. They made sure we were safe. They made each day of our trip fun! One thing to prepare for this trip is being out your comfort zone. At one point you will taking bath in a public bath. Also, you will be walking a lot. I got to learn more about the language and culture. The animation classes were super exciting. Looking at your drawing skills improving gives you a great excitement. My homestay family was amazing. I got to participate in the shrine festival and walked around the forest with the family. Overall this trip is 100 percent worth it and safe.

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Japan was lit fam

Everyone in my group, including myself, really enjoyed their time in Japan. We got along fairly quickly and learned and did so much in such a short time. We were going somewhere different just about every day. There was a lot of walking, bootleg Japanese language and gestures and trying to find wifi at seven eleven's. It was a lot of fun and I would recommend this program to just about any human being anywhere.