France: French Language & Culinary Training
The Experiment in International Living participants with a local The Experiment in International Living participants with a local

France: French Language & Culinary Training

An experiment to remember

From sightseeing the Eiffel Tower to living in an ordinary French home and cooking in one of France's most beautiful city, Lyon, this program has taken me on an unforgettable journey. I was immensely exposed to the French culture and language by having the opportunity to be proximate with local inhabitants. The Experiment program was very flexible and free flowing, allowing me to make my own discoveries of the elegant country and independently explore my curiosity of the food, language, and culture. Thanks to the Experiment, my love for the country has deepened, and my passion for the French language has been rekindled. My 3-week adventure in France has become one of my most cherished memories and most certainly remains as an "experiment" that was of great success.

The Best Experience Ever

I had such a great time and was so immersed in the program that I didn't notice time was flying by quickly. My home stay family was the best and I am definitely sure that I will be visiting my homestay family if I get the opportunity to go to France again. We visited to so many great places and I really love my team. It was such an unforgettable experience that I still remember every second of the moments there.

Learned about myself

When i was in France, I learned so much about myself that I would have never knew. Small things like how I am welling to try anything from food to experiences but the most important thing that I learned on that trip is how I love the thrill of being abroad and seeing new things. This thrill made me push more into my goal of wanting to explore the world and discovering new things about my culinary life and myself. The feeling that I felt has changed me and I was thankful that I got to know something about me. Whoever reads this I want to say if you never been abroad, you should do it because it may open your eyes more than you think and you don't know when you might ever get the chance again in such an unpredictable world.