Brazil: Culture and Environmental Sustainability
The Experiment in International Living participants with a local The Experiment in International Living participants with a local

Brazil: Culture and Environmental Sustainability

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Indescribable experience

The Brazil: Culture & Environmental Sustainability program is a great opportunity for those who really love exploring and excursion. It is a very well rounded experience when it comes to learning about the culture in large cities, or learning about the environment on an island. The Brazil program is very rich and exciting. You will never go wrong with choosing this program!

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Eu Amo EIL e Brasil!

If you are looking for a culturally immersive, unique, challenging and FUN program, you should strongly consider EIL's Brazilian program. I am a small town girl from Vermont who had never even been on a plane before, and had no idea what to expect in studying abroad. I traveled to Brazil with fifteen other students from across the country along with our two incredible group leaders, and we all quickly connected and built a support system that lasted throughout the program. Everyone had something unique to bring to the table; from living with a welcoming and loving host family, to learning Portuguese, to hiking jungles, boating in caves, picking strawberries and planting trees, EIL's Brazil program is an experience that you do not want to miss out on. I am a 2014 alumni who is still in contact with my host family as well as my fellow Experimenters - the bonds you make on this program will last you a lifetime. You will fall in love with Brazil, as well as the Experiment - this program changed my life and defined who I am today. I give EIL my highest recommendation!