TEAN: International College of Management, Sydney
TEAN TEAN

TEAN: International College of Management, Sydney

The wizard of oz-tralia

My semester at ICMS was one of the greatest experiences of my life. TEAN helped me organize this trip almost a year in advance. Despite making them jump through hoops and almost cancelling at the last minute, they were patient with me and did all they could to make things work out.

TEAN is there for you from the moment you arrive at the airport. While other students were shelling out $110+ on a taxi ride to the school, I got to enjoy my own driver who gave me an introduction to the country. From here I strongly recommend you to take part in whatever excursions TEAN puts together. They will help you to immerse yourself and meet a lot of great people.

I would strongly advocate visiting Australia. However, if it's not your first choice TEAN has many options available in other countries that are sure to be just as enriching. If you decide to take step on this journey I have no doubt you can gain a lot from it. Personal growth, international connections, and the coolest Instagram of all your friends.

Thanks for everything. It's hard to believe it has been two months since this epic adventure came to an end.