TEAN: Gold Coast - Griffith University
TEAN TEAN

TEAN: Gold Coast - Griffith University

The Gold Coast is the Best Coast

Going abroad was easily the best decision I have made in my life. Deciding on a program was tough but once I discovered TEAN through my university, the rest of the process was simple. One of the main reasons I decided to choose Griffith University in the Gold Coast was because of its unique campus look and also the variety of courses it offers. While I was living in Gold Coast, I was able to visit many of its scenic hikes and close by beaches including Coolangatta and Byron Bay. My biggest tip to students interested in studying abroad would be to go with your gut and do what you want to do. There were many times that I hesitated on doing something because no one else was doing it, but being abroad is a time for you to be independent and search for things you are interested in. I was fortunate enough to also take the community internship course that Griffith University offers which easily set me up with an organization suited to my field of study. Having an internship abroad was an opportunity that many students do not get to experience, so if you have the chance to do it, go for it! I would also advise students to start budgeting their money as soon as they arrive in their host city. I thought it was going to be easy but after booking trips and spending money on food and drinks, I realized that budgeting was going to become my main priority in order to have enough money for the rest of my time abroad. If you do have time, I would suggest traveling to Thailand and the south island of New Zealand. I was able to visit both of those places and cannot wait to go back to them. The experience I had and the people I met along my journey will never be forgotten and I really hope that other students get to enjoy the same experience as I did.

Life changing!

The Education Abroad Network is a great program to work with when considering study abroad options! The moment I applied for the Australian program TEAN had someone in constant contact with me to help plan out every detail and requirement needed for me to leave to Australia and return home safely. They also provided an amazing weeklong orientation in Cairns that really helped me adjust from being so far away from home. In addition, they provided awesome housing in a beautiful location, helped me plan classes to ensure I wouldn’t be behind when I returned home, planned additional trips such as a week long trip to Melbourne, and always had someone available for us to be in contact with for any questions or issues. TEAN really helped make my experience abroad an incredible one and if I could I would do it all over again!

An eye opening experience

Besides flying 5,000 miles across the world to experience a new country, I did not know what I was truly in for when choosing to study abroad in Australia. Before departing, I was hesitant and unsure if I made the right decision, but immediately when I landed and got in touch with TEAN staff and others in my program, I knew for sure that I had a purpose here.

Traveling to a new country by yourself is quite nerve racking, however, TEAN did a wonderful job of making sure I completed all the required steps to get me abroad. They answered any questions or concerns I had, were always available via email or phone, and they went out of their way to help. The staff were very organized and set up a great orientation that introduced everyone to Australia and let us feel more at ease with what we would be experiencing in the upcoming months. In my host city, I felt right at home. My housing accommodation could not have been more perfect and the surrounding location was gorgeous.

Adjusting to a new schooling system was not so bad. It was refreshing to be on a larger campus with big lecture halls and smaller tutorials. The professors still made an effort to meet despite the amount of students they had. Griffith provided fun events, fairs, de-stress weeks, and more throughout the semester that helped me to feel more integrated in their community. If I had the chance, I would spend a few more years there to finish my degree. I enjoy that there was a range of academic programs to take courses from, some I would never get to take back at my home university.

The Gold Coast in general is a wonderful area. It is not too big of a city and not too small of a beach town. There is always something to do whether it be hiking, surfing, swimming, shopping, strolling in a park, or simply eating your way through Australia. It is very activity based but also has a relaxing vibe too. The endless beaches are beautiful with miles and miles of white sand and turquoise waters a short distance away. I never got bored during my time there.

Australia has so much to offer. No matter where you choose to study, just go and do it. Immerse yourself in the country of your choosing and be open to try new things. I promise you will not be disappointed!

A change of place; a change of pace

If you're looking for the perfect combination of beach and city, adventure and relaxation, meeting people and making friends, the Gold Coast is the place for you. If you're looking to go to the Gold Coast, or Australia in general, the hands-down best option is TEAN. There was never a moment abroad where I had to worry about making sure I had everything in order, because TEAN made sure of all of that for me. From the moment I touched down to the moment I left for home five months later, TEAN staff was right there, answering questions and planning excursions. They do a fantastic job making sure you have the freedom to do whatever you want and the local knowledge to make that happen. I couldn't have asked for a better program, nor a better place. The Gold Coast is one of the friendliest places in Australia, with beautiful beaches to relax on, plenty of hiking in the rainforest, and a downtown that always has something going on and never gets old. I can honestly say my time here were some of the best months of my life, and my only mission now is to try and get everyone to experience life on the other side of the world.

Why Australia is My First Love, but Second Home

Studying abroad is an amazing opportunity for any student to experience while they are in university. It's even more amazing when students go to places that aren't necessarily "traditional" in the sense that it's not in Europe. The experience then becomes outstanding when they go through The Education Abroad Network or TEAN. I couldn't ask for a better support system and guide for this experience. The TEAN staff was very helpful with giving step-by-step instructions and advice. It also meant a lot when they were able to comfort my jittery mother during this time. TEAN also hosted a number of cool excursions that really allowed us, the students, to dive into Australian culture. Some excursions included climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge, attending sporting events, diving in the Great Barrier Reef, and surfing of course! I don't think Australia, Gold Coast specifically, wouldn't have became my second home if my TEAN staff didn't force it on me. If you're looking for a good time, incredible views, and major relaxation- TEAN Gold Coast is the program for you!

When can I go back?

Everyone tells you that abroad is the best time of your life and it couldn't be more true. You cross more things off your bucket list than you could ever imagine. Having a program that helps immerse you into a new culture and provide you with everything you need really helps make abroad that much easier to adjust to. That's exactly what TEAN did for me. Whether it was constantly keeping me up to date on upcoming local events, or providing us with spring break or semester excursions, or even simply asking me how my day was to make sure I'm having the time of my life, TEAN made absolutely every effort to make sure I was comfortable in the new environment and getting the most out of my abroad experience.

Should Have Never Left Australia

It is no exaggeration when I say that my time abroad was the greatest experience of my life. From the beautiful places I saw, the amazing food I ate, and the incredible people I met along the way, there is not a day that goes by when I don't think about my time in Australia. Although I was only there for 5 months, I did so much. I branched out and tried and did somethings that were definitely out of my comfort zone, but it helped me grow as a person. From petting a tiger, surfing, bungie jumping, and traveling a different continent by myself, my study abroad experience has definitely changed who I am, and for the better.

The Best Decision of My Life

Overall TEAN was truly amazing during this experience and assisted me so much throughout my journey. They provided us with numerous excursions that were so much fun and great opportunities to make new friends. Our representatives abroad were so easy to talk to whenever we needed to, and one of them even helped me get a part time job while abroad. My experience abroad was nothing short of amazing and I wish I could do it all over again.

BEST SEMESTER OF MY EXISTENCE!

The title says it all. Studying abroad in Australia with TEAN was hands down, the best decision I ever made in my life. I don't think anything in my future years will compare to this unforgettable experience I had. I made friendships that will last a lifetime, I gained so much confidence and independence in myself, I learned how much traveling fills me, I gained a different perspective of the world we live in, I became an excellent packer, I learned to manage and prioritise money, I pushed boundaries I never thought I would even come near... the list could go on forever. Not to mention, the amazing program of TEAN which made the experience the best it could have been. The orientation was one of my favorite weeks of the entire semester, as well as the incredible pre-semester excursion/TEAN excursions provided. I decided to go abroad not knowing anyone, and that made the experience ever more exciting. All of orientation was an absolute blast meeting all these different people you get to spend the rest of the semester with. The TEAN staff were so helpful, I felt like I could go to any of them at any time with any questions/concerns/recommendations. The way the entire semester was organized made me feel very comfortable my entire time abroad. I wouldn't have changed anything about the experience for the world. If I had the money to go back tomorrow, I would!

The Best Experience of My Life

Choosing to study abroad was the best decision I've ever made. I originally decided to for personal growth reasons; I wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone. Not only did I learn so much about myself but I also learned how to efficiently budget my money, discovered a career interest in sustainability, and developed a love for travelling and meeting new people! TEAN was extremely helpful through every step of the process, from the moment I decided to study abroad to my last day in Australia. I strongly recommend TEAN if you're looking for a program that establishes open and constant communication with you and is both structurally organized and knowledgeable about the area. Some key parts of my experience:

Housing:
I lived in beach housing at the Mantra Sierra Grand, which is about a two minute walk away from the beach. The view from the balcony of the city and the ocean was breathtaking and the rooms were so much more than I ever would have expected. Easily the nicest place I have ever lived in throughout my college career.

Classes at uni are set up completely different from at home. However, I found that I actually enjoyed the class layout. Lectures are meant for listening and taking notes while tutorials are very discussion based; I loved the way classes and assignments were designed to foster creativity. Grades were based mostly off of papers and class content was engaging.

Cultural Appreciation:
Through my classes and travels, I met many people from all over the world. This helped me to gain an appreciation for other cultures and a desire to travel the world. TEAN also set up many opportunities for us to attend cultural events in order to become immersed in the Aussie culture.

TEAN:
There's no other program that I would choose. TEAN was right there with me helping every step of the way. It's clear that the administration is organized and knows how to efficiently transition students into a new environment. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the area. I also love that TEAN offered excursions to other cities in Australia and even to other countries! The excursions were priced reasonably and every day was filled with the "must do" activities of the area. It was a chance to meet more people and it took away the stress of having to plan trips by yourself. Thank you TEAN for the most amazing experience!!

Best Semester. Best Program.

TEAN made studying in the Gold Coast the best months of my life. The trips offered through the program such as to Sydney, Cairns and Melbourne made traveling around the country easy and unforgettable. The beach housing offered was in a perfect location in Broadbeach easily accessible to grocery stores, public transportation to uni and other towns, a mall, bars and restaurants, and much more! The walk to the ocean took only minutes. TEAN helped you feel connected to the local culture with trips to local coffee shops, rugby games, and a day of meeting local Aboriginals. I would highly recommend this program and university to any student interested in studying abroad. Gold Coast, Australia was awesome and I can only thank TEAN for the experience.

The best 5 months of my life!

TEAN far exceeded my expectations of what my study abroad experience would be like. To calling me on the phone to help me decide what program would best fit me, to last minute help the week I was leaving and a fabulous TEAN team in Australia. I could not have been happier with my time there. The housing was out of this world beautiful, literally living on the beach. The city was beautiful and Griffith faculty were so welcoming of us international students. I would relive this experience in a heartbeat, I wish that I was able to study abroad longer!

Incredible. Vast. Unique.

From the pre-departure orientation, to housing, to courses, to excursions, TEAN made sure that everything was not only met as far as needs but went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable and happy the entire semester. Every question that came up was met by the staff, both domestically and abroad. They provided plenty of excursions to different parts of Australia, as well as smaller ones just within my city, so get to know the locals and experience Australian culture. The housing itself was unreal, offering a great location and incredible views of the city. We were located just next to a new transit system that took us straight to our university. The courses offered were relevant to my major and were full of both local and international students.

The Best Months

When I first arrived in Gold Coast I thought that I had walked into my own dream. Studying abroad at Griffith University through The Education Abroad Network was the best decision I've made so far in my life. I have never felt so welcomed anywhere so quickly, starting with the orientation in Sydney. TEAN made adjusting to the culture and school work go seamlessly and the advisor in my city was able to give my friends and myself the best advice on what to see and where to go. All that combined with living just two blocks from the ocean made my study abroad dreams come true!

Living & Loving Australia

Experiencing Australia was an opportunity that has made a huge impact in every aspect of my life. I not only made the best memories but also made the best friends over my four month study abroad. Through this program, it was easy to be immersed in the Aussie culture from day 1. I could not have asked for a better experience and I plan on returning to the Gold Coast where I made the most incredible memories with the most incredible people.

Best 5 months of my life!

Deciding to study abroad was not an easy decision, but it was the best decision I ever made. I was able to travel the east coast, skydiving in Byron Bay, scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef, wine and cheese tasting in Tasmania, a comedy show in Melbourne and bungy jumping in New Zealand. I made lifelong friends during my travels on the weekends, and met with students in my classes for projects during the week. Through efficient time management I was able to plan trips almost every other weekend and still keep up with my grades. I lived in the Griffith University Village where I had great roommates and was able to meet people from all around the globe. I was able to do this by going to local yoga classes, meeting people through various social events and really immersing myself into the culture. I loved getting to live in a village of domestic and international students because I was able to meet and become friends with many of them. The food was also really great, from the famous meat pies to kangaroo dishes; I was able to try all of the authentic and local foods around town. I never had a problem with money while abroad because I set up an extensive weekly budget that kept me on track for the semester. I would absolutely recommend studying abroad to any student because it opens you up to so many possibilities and allows you to experience another culture.

TEAN gave me my favorite semester of college yet!

Studying abroad at Griffith University on the Gold Coast through TEAN was the best decision that I have made so far in college. Before we even left, TEAN was super organized and prepared for any question I had. They helped me decide on a school and a location to study based on my interests and major. They helped coordinate my flights, my visa, the scheduling of my classes, and so much more. They even offer some incredible pre-semester trips to the Great Barrier Reef and Byron Bay to go on before the semester even started.
When you arrive in Australia, TEAN offered a week long orientation in Sydney, Australia before I left for the Gold Coast. This was a great transition into the semester and it made transitioning into a new culture as stress free as possible. They had included activities and it was great to make friends with people studying in Australia at other schools and locations so you had the option to crash on their couch if you are traveling!!

Griffith was a beautiful school and all my course conveners were extremely helpful and my classes were very interesting. Griffith also has a lot of extracurricular clubs and sports and sponsors a few themed parties and activities throughout the semester. I joined the Outdoor Adventure Club. We did a sunrise hike up Mount Warning, canoeing trips, hiking trips, climbing trips and pretty much any other outdoor activity you can think of. The Gold Coast in general had a never ending supply of relatively cheap activities, there was always something to do! I loved the Gold Coast cause the public transportation made it SO easy to travel all over the Gold Coast and really get to know the area. There are beautiful rain forests for hiking, a new beach to relax or surf on almost everyday, paddle boarding, kayaking, markets, international food fairs, music festivals, rock pools, water falls, amusement parks, and tons of bars and clubs to spend your nights.

Studying on the Gold Coast was definitely my favorite semester of college so far. I met some of the most amazing people, made some long lasting friends from all over the world, learned so much about the Australian culture, saw the most beautiful places I have ever been to, and did so many new and exciting things.

My only regret about studying abroad is that I did only a semester instead of a year!!! I highly recommend studying on the Gold Coast at Griffith Uni through The Education Abroad Network.

TEAN gave me some of the best months and most memorable experiences of my life.

I am so thankful that I studied abroad with The Education Abroad Network. Before studying abroad, they provide great descriptions and information about all the places they send students to study, and personally helped me find the place that was right for me. They asked me about my interests and what I was studying and gave me honest feedback on where they thought I would enjoy studying the most. They partner with great Australian Universities, and I loved my time studying at Griffith University on the Gold Coast. They make an effort to put their students in great housing and provide a variety of options. I lived in the beach housing offered by TEAN which was in a great location. There was tons of things to do in this area, all without walking distance. AND it was conveniently located right near any public transportation that you would need. The Gold Coast has a never ending supply of things to do without burning a hole through your wallet. I made some of the greatest friendships I have ever made with a variety of Australians, people from all over the world, and my wonderful roommates. I thank TEAN for helping me plan my trip to Australia and doing so many things to help my transition to the other side of the world go as smoothly as possible. My semester abroad with TEAN on the Gold Coast gave me some of the best months of my life.

The classes I took were very interesting. My course conveners presented the information in an interesting way and were extremely accommodating and helpful. Also, with the tutorials and labs in some of my science classes, I was able to apply my knowledge while also building closer relationships with my tutors and classmates.

I lived in the Beach Housing in Broadbeach. The complex had a helpful staff, security at night, and was very well maintained. It was also in a great location with many things to do and with easy access to public transportation.

It was easy to meet local Australians in the Gold Coast and they were very willing to immerse you in the culture. They always wanted to show me the area, teach me new things about Australia, and really helped me to see some of the cultural differences between Australia and the US.

TEAN was very helpful before and during my semester abroad. Before I left, they always answered my emails and phone calls quickly, and they were very thorough and honest. They were also very organized. I went on a TEAN mid-semester break excursion to New Zealand and they were very organized in making sure all activities were planned and that we had proper transportation.

The trip of a lifetime

How to fit the best experience of my life into a simple review? From the second I landed until the very last moment I left, the overarching thought running through my mind was "WOW" - "Wow, I cannot believe I am here and for SCHOOL"; "This is where I get to live?!"; "I have never seen such beauty!" ; "I cannot believe a place so far away from home has become my home"; and ultimately, "Wow, I really, really do not want to leave". So, you can probably gather that this trip swept me right off my feet; but, it wasn't simply because I was in Australia, rather due to the awesome program I went with, TEAN Griffith. From calling me to check in to see how I was doing in preparation for my semester abroad to greeting us at the airport, from cruising around Sydney Harbor and climbing the "Coat Hanger" to guiding us around the breathtakingly gorgeous country of Thailand - I could not have picked a better fitting program for myself. TEAN proved not only extremely competent in getting me to and fro my destinations, but also truly valued making sure I had the best possible Australian experience abroad. TEAN paved the way for cultural integration by providing us with events such as guided walking tours of Sydney and the Gold Coast, a guided Aboriginal Walking Tour, tickets to a Rugby game (a big part of Australian culture), and even the chance to journey to New Zealand or Thailand for spring break. Additionally, as a student who was fortunate enough to live 2 blocks away from the beach, we quickly adapted to the public transportation offered in order to get to school; thus, allowing us to further integrate amongst Australia's society. Lastly, TEAN gave me the opportunity to meet some of the most amazing people abroad, whom I now consider a second family. If you are looking to travel to some of the world's most beautiful beaches yet still be centrally located in relation to Australia's other major cities, to experience how a culture that shares the same language can differ so significantly, to become a member of a global community (because Australia isn't just home to Australians), and to learn more about yourself than you probably ever will in such a short period of time, then TEAN Griffith is the program for you!

Experience of a lifetime!

The Education Abroad Network (TEAN), was the best decision I have made so far in my young career. They were so helpful in everything that needed to get done in the application process. I emailed them hundreds of times of questions that either my mom and I both had. They were very polite, and so helpful with giving me so much help information. I met other Americans that did not go through TEAN and they were jealous of what we had, and they didn't. TEAN gives you the best housing options that got me extremely excited to go. For example I stayed in the Gold Coast, where I lived in hotel apartments that were a minute walk to the beach. My other options was to live at the schools dorms. Living on the beach in Australia was something that I never thought I would be doing, but it did. I met other Americans while in Australia that didn't go through TEAN and they had to live on campus, and that was the only option that they had. They also DID NOT have transportation from the airport to their dorms at Griffith Uni. TEAN would have coffee breaks which were when your RD would take you all out to grab coffee, and check up on you to see if everything is going great. Other programs don't check up on their students, which stinks because some people get homesick.

Going abroad with TEAN was the best decision I ever made

The Education Abroad Network is the absolute best at getting students adjusted to their new home. The orientation in Sydney was the best way to ease into the new culture. The program is so helpful and answers any questions you have about anything. I spent several hours on the phone with them discussing two schools in the Gold Coast, and I am so glad I talked to them because it was the best 5 months of my life. Knowing other TEAN kids throughout Australia helped a lot when we traveled to Melbourne, Sydney, and Cairns. TEAN also does their best in providing great housing. It was so close to the beach. Having your own RD (Helen rules) that is close by and available 24/7 helped a lot. Helen would answer any questions we had, and when we first got there she told us everything there is to know about the Gold Coast. On a scale of one to ten, I'd give TEAN an 11.

Studying Abroad Made Simple

My whole study abroad experience with TEAN was outstanding. TEAN took care of everything from my flights and housing all the way down to getting my transcript to my home university.

My journey abroad started with the TEAN orientation in Sydney which was so incredibly awesome and informative. We partook in a harbor cruise, climbing the iconic Sydney bridge, an amazing race, a costal walk, and so much more! There was never a dull moment and at the end of orientation in Sydney I felt as if I knew the city very well. In addition I was able to meet other students who were studying at other universities throughout Australia, this came in handy while traveling.

When I arrived at the Gold Coast I instantly fell in love. Our apartment was beautiful and a block from the beach, the location couldn't have been more perfect! Right off of the beach there's public barbecues where me and friends spent spent many nights grilling dinner and playing games. Broadbeach has all you can ask for; plenty of restaurants, shopping, a grocery store, and great nightlife. Surfers Paradise is a few bus stops away and has everything Broadbeach has to offer but on a larger scale.

To get to Griffith I would take the bus everyday which I got used to quickly. The bus system on the Gold Coast could get you to many places and you are forced to learn how to use it. I even taught some of my Australian mates how convenient the bus system could be! Currently there is a rail system under construction on the Gold Coast which will improve the public transit even more!

I strongly recommend both TEAN and the Gold Coast, I could not have had a more amazing experience abroad and can't wait till I can travel back!

The classes at Griffith were challenging allowing me to learn a great amount. I strongly recommend The History of Australia with Dr. Mike Davis

My accommodation was all set up by TEAN, making it so easy. I lived in the Meriton Serviced apartments at Broadbeach with three great roommates who were also in the program. Our apartment had everything we needed and was cleaned weekly. You are in the center of Broadbeach surrounded by public transit, restaurants, nightlife, and the beach!

While abroad I met not only Australians but people from all across the United States and world! The friends I made are lifelong and I can't wait to continue my travels with them.

TEAN is amazing, they will help you with any issue you have and set up basically everything for you. Everything you don't want to do such as finding a place to live, booking your flights, and requesting your transcripts TEAN takes care of for you. They keep you very involved and offer many cultural experiences. I always felt connected to the TEAN staff and never had a problem!

Studying minutes from some of the best surf beaches in Australia

The one great thing about TEAN is that they hook you up. The orientation in Sydney helps you get acclimated to being in Australia while doing activities like climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the TEAN Amazing Race. Then when you get to Gold Coast Helen, the Resident Director, is helpful with whatever you need. Whenever I emailed her about something I'd get a response back within an hour with more information than I was expecting. She would also email us frequently about different events happening in Gold Coast but also in Brisbane. Another great aspect about TEAN is that you have the option to live in serviced apartments right on the beach. TEAN also has many events throughout the semester like surf lessons and going to a Gold Coast Titans rugby match as a group which students I know from other programs wished they had the opportunity given to them. With so much to do in Gold Coast, as well as its great location centrally along the east coast making it easy to travel with short flights, I'd definitely recommend this program.

Studying abroad with TEAN was the right choice!

I would describe my study abroad experience as everything I wanted it to be. It was scary, exciting, fun beyond belief, and all around incredible. Study abroad was a life-changing experience for me, and I feel so privileged to have had this experience with TEAN. It was a ton of work applying and preparing, but it was the most rewarding and satisfying decision I have ever made. Compared to what I have heard from friends who studied abroad through different programs, I would say that TEAN includes much more in their program. Some programs do not offer housing options or excursions, or even orientations. To me, these were the best aspects of studying abroad with TEAN. I was able to see Sydney, Melbourne, and the South Island of New Zealand through TEAN’s orientation and optional excursions, and they were all highlights of my time abroad. Our housing was unbelievable, and there was always someone to contact if you had any questions. TEAN made studying abroad so easy.

I lived in the Meriton Serviced Apartments in Broadbeach. It was the beach housing option of living on the Gold Coast, and it was too good to be true! The apartments were beautiful. We had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, and a balcony. There was an indoor and outdoor pool, spas, and a sauna. I would 100% recommend this housing option over living on campus. The commute to school was totally worth it.

One thing that I would say really differentiates TEAN, especially studying in Australia, is that they really want you to become familiar with the country and to make friends aside from the other Americans studying with you. During our orientation, they taught us about the people, their culture, attending university, etc. It was very helpful.

Everyone working for TEAN was so easy-going and understanding. They led me step by step on applying and getting accepted to a school abroad. I never had a problem, but they were always available and willing to help. As soon as I got off the plane in Sydney, they were there waiting and smiling, ready to greet us. It was very comforting. That whole orientation in Sydney was amazing because the staff made it that way. I wasn’t homesick once!

No regrets!

Studying abroad in Dunedin New Zealand with TEAN was the absolute best experience of my life. The TEAN staff helped so much with both my pre-departure worries as well as so many things while I was away such as arranging my bedding pack and shuttles from the airport. They also provided a lot of great excursions to help with the new culture like spending an amazing week in Auckland seeing museums, zorbing and rafting and taking us to an All Blacks vs Fiji rugby game. Thanks to the great service from TEAN I hardly felt homesick, and always felt safe and looked out for. I wouldn't regret a thing!