TEAN: China - Summer in Shanghai
TEAN TEAN

TEAN: China - Summer in Shanghai

Superb summer in Shanghai!

My time in Shanghai with TEAN was amazing! I was beyond thrilled to be studying abroad in Shanghai, and the overall experience is one that I will never forget. I loved the classes I took and being able to have such a large and overwhelming city at my fingertips! Shanghai has so much to offer, and I feel that I need to go back sometime soon because I miss it terribly. The courses were really interesting, and the people that I got to know through TEAN were great, and I still keep in contact with them. I have no regrets regarding my choice to go to Fudan with TEAN, and I feel obliged to continue to tell people that TEAN is one of the best study abroad companies around!

No Regrets

Going abroad with TEAN was a decision that I will never regret in my entire life. It was the first time that I had studied abroad and I cannot imagine going abroad because of the type of experience they helped me discover. Shanghai is a special place that I now hold very near and dear to my heart even if I was only there for a short amount of time. I made friendships from around the world that I know will last a lifetime. Seeing everything in person rather than in photographs such as the Bundt, the Pearl Tower, Yu Garden, and Shanghai Disney was so surreal and I still sometimes cannot believe that I actually went there. Lastly, Fudan University deserves all the praise it has been receiving as a place for higher education. It pushed me to work better in groups, work outside my comfort zone, and to think outside the box. If these are the kind of experiences that you are looking for in a study abroad experience then TEAN is the program for you!