Teach English in Thailand - Paid Internships Thailand
TEFL Heaven participants TEFL Heaven participants

Teach English in Thailand - Paid Internships Thailand

• Course Instructor

Incredible opportunity in an Incredible location

Overall, my experience training with the TEFL Heaven program was a positive introduction to my time teaching in Thailand. The program's aim was to give us the tools that we would need as certified TEFL teachers and it did all that and more. Prior to beginning the course, the company itself made my preparation and arrival easier than I had imagined. There was always someone to contact to answer any questions and clear up any confusion. In regards to visas and travel documents, assistance and guidance were always readily available. The training course itself was an enlightening experience and beneficial in that it provided me with the tools I needed to be the best TEFL teacher I could be. We were taught not only teaching skills that could prepare you for any situation, but also how to acclimate to a new life in a new culture. Taking on a new job in a new environment can be daunting, but TEFL Heaven made sure that we were comfortable, providing any tools necessary and made it an overall enjoyable experience.

• Course Instructor

The best TEFL certificate experience!

As a group for around 20 others, we spent 3 weeks on the island of Koh Chang to complete our in-class 120 hour TEFL certificate. The island experience was amazing and the instruction on the course was next to none!

We had three instructors helping us complete the certification successfully and each of them were passionate about their teaching experiences in Thailand and offered an incredible insight into what teaching in Thailand was going to be like.

Without TEFL Heaven I don't think teaching in Thailand would have been something that I would have been able to do, but with the support from the program before and after the course ends I am more than comfortable in this incredible country and truly enjoy every day teaching at my school!

There are many TEFL courses out there with in-class and online certifications, but TEFL Heaven should be your go-to if you're considering taking the leap!

Unforgettable

At first I was skeptical that it would be of much use to do this course but I read a few things online and then thought it'd be worth having a go. Immediately I was met by helpful staff with full and frank honesty, forthcoming with relevant information and going way beyond what I expected of people hired to just train us. It was 3 weeks of fun, learning and making new friends. It honestly couldn't have been any better for what I needed.

TEFL Heaven was heaven

I was on the Koh Chang program in April 2017. It was the best decision I've ever made. Not only did this course prepare me for teaching, but it set me up with a life in Thailand. I made connections and friendships that I not only rely on here but that I will also carry with me well after TEFL. The course isn't just for the classroom either, the Thai culture tips and language segment was one of the most useful things I learned. I can't thank TEFL Heaven enough for helping me live one of my dreams and for being so helpful and reliable. I would 100% recommend this course to everyone.

• Course Instructor

An experience of a lifetime!

I had been researching various TEFL certification programs/courses for 12 months prior to deciding to join TEFL Heaven. I was very wary of TEFL programs/courses as I had heard horror stories. However, upon carefully reading through the TEFL Heaven program and reviews from alumni, I was very impressed with the program synopsis, curriculum and the potential for new experiences and friendships. This program really helped to prepare me to teach English in a foreign country, as well as provide me with interesting and effective ways to deliver course content to classes. Being a teacher from Australia already, I found this to be an excellent addition to my teaching knowledge and experience.

The social aspect of the TEFL Heaven course in Krabi was amazing. Everyone in the group got along really well and we would all hit the town together and have a great time. Thanks to this program I have made many awesome new friends who I know I will be friends with for the rest of my life. The experiences I have had in Thailand so far have been incredible and I know that I would never have had these experiences if I did not participate in the TEFL Heaven Krabi program.

For those of you wondering whether or not you should join a TEFL Heaven program, my advice to you is to do it! It is an absolutely incredible experience where you can gain a 120 hour TEFL certificate and make friends at the same time! I don't know of any other TEFL program that allows you to do this.

• TEFL Heaven responded to this review December 23, 2015 at 4:42 AM

Thanks very much for a great review!

TEFL HEAVEN Training on Koh Chang

The 3 weeks I spent on Koh Chang changed my life. Not only do you get to train on one of the most beautiful island in Thailand but the friends and experiences you will make over the 3 week course is irreplaceable. The trainers are all experienced teachers and have great advice on adjusting to Thai culture and what to expect during your teaching placement. TEFL Heaven is very supportive and work with the trainee's as best they can to find a placement that is perfect for you. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to get TEFL certified and have fun while doing it!

• TEFL Heaven responded to this review December 23, 2015 at 4:12 AM

Thanks for a great review, we really appreciate it!

• Support Services

Tefl heaven Thailand would recommend to anyone and everyone!

This is an amazing company, programme, course and life experience.
You pay less than £1000 for a tefl course, qualification, accommodation for 3 weeks and unlimited advice from your trainers who are current teachers in Thailand.
You experience teaching Thai children at an English camp and gain constant feedback on your teaching ability whilst training so that when you start your job you are fully prepared and have a constant support of friends that you met during your course that are going through exactly the same as you.

• TEFL Heaven responded to this review December 23, 2015 at 4:12 AM

Thank you so much for a wonderful review!

TEFL Heaven - Koh Chang April 2017

TEFL Heaven is a wonderful program that will give you the confidence you need in order to handle a real teaching job in whatever country you choose. The three week training was on a beautiful island in Thailand, which included a stay at beachfront accommodation for the duration of the time if you did the internship program. Training was a lot of work packed into a short amount of time, but it's so worth it if you put in the effort and completely immerse yourself.

Having the support of TEFL Heaven and the TEFL trainers during training made the time a lot easier. Being face to face with the trainers and other trainees is what makes this experience special. We also did many fun activities after class and on the weekends, such as an island boat trip and jungle trekking. I could never have imagined doing the TEFL certification online because I would be missing important skills that you can only learn in a hands on environment.

I would highly recommend this program to anyone who wants to take the leap of teaching in another country and wants to make some great friends at the same time. The teaching skills that you learn are very helpful and will prepare you to teach in an actually classroom. Go sign up now!!

Great experience

I always knew I wanted to do a year abroad post college and TEFL Heaven gave me the support I needed to do so. The interview process was simple and easy. After accepted, TEFL Heaven helps you with preparing your documents for visas and gives you a timeline for the training and job placement process. TEFL Heaven was always there to answer my questions and help me. In Thailand, I trained on the island of Koh Chang. We shared cute simple bungalows with fellow trainees and our training room had an amazing view of the ocean. Training was a perfect balance of listening to lectures and being serious while having fun and practicing games/activities. After three weeks of training, practicing teaching in front of peers, and also having a full day of teaching real students, I felt prepared to teach at a real school. Training taught me many different games, activities, and teaching styles that I use daily as a teacher. My trainers were very professional and real about their experiences teaching and time in Thailand. I'm very glad that I did my TEFL in Thailand because it gave me the opportunity to meet other TEFL teachers in my country, practice teaching with peers, and learn about the Thai culture and Thai language. I’m very happy with my decision to move to Thailand and go through TEFL Heaven.

TEFL-ing in heaven.

Before I came to Thailand, I had never been to Asia, or taught a single lesson in my life. I was terrified, anxious, excited, doubtful, hopeful. All I knew for sure was that I wanted to travel without the constant need to return home and make more money. My initial attraction to teaching English abroad was the freedom it gives you to keep on travelling and making money as you go. The TEFL certificate gained at the end of the TEFL Heaven course can be used internationally, so you can take it all over the world with you, along with your backpack.

As the course began though, I started to consider the possibility that this job may become something more than just a convenient way to afford travel. That it actually may become something I'm as passionate about as the travelling itself.

The TEFL Heaven course provided me with all the equipment, information, and confidence I needed to start on the road of becoming a teacher. They set me up with an amazing school, where I've just completed my 6th week, and I'm already seriously considering signing up for a second term!

What is great about the TEFL Heaven course (Paid Thailand Internships) is that you get 3 weeks of intense training in a paradise location. Meaning that you get an opportunity to explore, immerse yourself into the culture, learn some basic Thai, find out your favourite dishes, and have the opportunity to put your new teaching skills to the test in an English camp or school in the country you will be teaching in - all before you actually start teaching. The opportunity to teach in an actual classroom during training is invaluable. It gave me so much more confidence in myself as a teacher and meant that when I did get to my placement I felt more prepared to dive in!

If you're thinking of teaching in Thailand then stop thinking and start doing. You can always go home, but you won't always have the opportunity to leave and do something like this. I highly recommend TEFL Heaven to guide you through this, I can't thank them enough for the help and guidance they have provided and continue to provide should I need it. It's made a huge life change that much easier to deal with so that I can make the most of, and enjoy, every minute!

Koh Pho Ngan experience

The TEFL Heaven program thoroughly prepared me for being an incredible abroad teacher. The people made the course: the trainers were very motivating, and the fellow trainees were excited and happy to be part of the entire experience. The environment of the course was special. I felt comfortable, but also driven to improve. From learning Thai culture to advanced grammar, I was impressed by the curriculum. There was a progression that suited the courses goals and objectives. I encourage others to make the leap of faith and go to Thailand to teach English. I am happy and I guarantee you will too. Thank you TEFL.

• Course Instructor

Invaluable training with TEFL Heaven!

I had a wonderful experience with my TEFL Heaven training course and eventual job placement in Thailand. My 3 weeks of training on Koh Chang were amazing - informative, fun, eye-opening, beautiful, challenging, hot, and supportive. My trainers were absolutely fantastic, giving us every bit of information and guidance from their own experiences, as well as teaching everything from our guidebooks (teaching techniques, tips for classroom management, testing, and grading, learning styles, lesson planning, etc). I think the best part of this course compared to anything you will find is a) the in-person experience of standing in front of class, teaching a lesson, using your voice, your body, and teaching actual humans b) the network of trainers and friends that can share ideas, stories, tips, support, etc. I would not trade it for anything in the world! The Thai culture is generally laid-back and details that seem important to us Westerners might be communicated last-minute. TEFL Heaven helped ease my mind with all of the pre-planning and made our first month in the country as smooth as possible. Training was fun everyday, Koh Chang provided a gorgeous backdrop, and there were many excursions for the weekends! Thanks TEFL Heaven!

TEFL Heaven

I absolutely loved my TEFL Heaven experience! I met some amazing people and had the time of my life all while training to receive my TEFL certificate. The group of people I was placed with became family and they still serve as an amazing support group even though we are teaching in different places. With the help of my fellow trainees as well as the awesome trainers, I was fully prepared for my first day of teaching in my new school. The TEFL program is very hands-on, which is the best way to learn.

TEFL Heaven in Thailand!

TEFL Heaven was an excellent choice for my first experience teaching English abroad. The staff was extremely helpful with any and all questions prior to my trip, and even deciding between different programs. They always respond in a timely manner and are always happy to help you out. They make well on their promises, and connect you with an agency and a job placement, provided you pass the course.

The in-class training is invaluable and is absolutely better than an online course. From day one, we were in front of a classroom everyday and practicing teaching. We learned countless activities and games that I use in my classroom everyday. This program helps to give you an idea of an ESL classroom, and at the end of the the three weeks of training, all the trainees teach at a kids' camp nearby. Talk about real life experience!

TEFL Heaven is a great hands on, in person training experience and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is about to embark on their first ESL teaching adventure abroad.

• Course Instructor

Couldn't recommend this course more

Not only do you get to train in a beautiful location but you get to make amazing friends ( who you will rely on so much as they will be the only people you know in the whole country). You don't have to worry about finding a job afterwards as this is already sorted and your agency will support you through the whole visa & work permit process so it is so easy for you. The main reason I would recommend this course though is purely because of the classroom based experience. Each day you prepare a lesson, activity and game and teach it to the class and trainers; not only do they give your constructive feedback but this also helps to boost your confidence massively. Your trainers are always on hand to give you advice; not just about teaching but living in Thailand in general. The English camp you take part in is priceless, you get thrown in at the deep end, but trust me it proves to be invaluable in your teaching career; which is something you just don't get on online courses.

I wish I could go back to when I was training as it was by far the best experience I've had, I absolutely loved it.

Thai-me in the sun

I’ve been coming back to Thailand from that great sun trap of the world, England, for the last 12 years. This however is the first time I have arrived in this great country for something other than travel and discovery of assorted new cultural golden nuggets. This was a bigger move on the whole- it involved work. After a couple of months of research into the area of TEFL, I narrowed my choices down to 2 companies, and after a final whittling, I chose TEFL Heaven.

Like everything, the balance of greatness rests upon a see-saw of experience, and this was no different. To save any breathless anticipation, I shall start by saying straight off the bat that I chose wisely and TEFL Heaven was the correct course for me to opt for. The positives outweigh the negatives, as those there negatives are more to do with eventualities after the course itself and not because of it. So it’s there I shall start.

I chose to do the TEFL Heaven course for 2 main reasons; the practical, hands on, intensive day to day learning on the job type deal on a lovely sun-kissed island, and the guarantee of a job at the end of it. Had I opted for an online course to acquire the 120 hours training necessary to get a job, I would never had done it. This way, I was completely submerged in the content with full camouflage gear and night vision goggles. And it also meant I didn’t have to go looking for a job myself! Someone else did that for me. Perfect!

The course itself was pretty intensive and packed full of content. It still seems bizarre to me that after only 3-4 weeks training we can qualify to teach English to kids, but the course was excellent at giving you a certain set of skills to deal with what was to come later. And not a Liam Neeson in sight. Our teacher and her two assistants were excellent at communicating the messages needed and it’s hard to imagine how anybody could’ve preformed their task much better. The location, in our case Koh Samui was lovely and served to make everything seem that little bit better after a hard days demeaning in the classroom. We also got an hour of Thai lessons every day to set the foundation for future rudimentary conversations about buying a handmade tea-cosy for as little money as possible. It was all part of an excellent experience with a group of people who recognised that we were all in the same boat, despite maybe needing a bigger one. This part of proceedings comes highly recommended.

Once the training is over, and the placement arrives, the game changes. This is where I would suggest people try and gain as much knowledge and advice as possible. PREPARATION is the Number 1 key aspect here. There is information in the handbook that TEFL Heaven send to you, as well as on their website, but I believe it needs to be a full, broken down list of things you and you alone will have to take care of once the wheels of the bus begin to go round and round. Ensure you have AS MUCH MONEY SAVED as possible to see you through the first month and a half or so. The expenses come thicker and faster than a stupid Olympic sprinter, so be aware. You will have to pay for visas (extensions, non-b’s and eventually work permits), rent on apartments- one month upfront as well as a deposit of the landlords choosing. In my extreme case, I had to pay 10,000 baht deposit on top of my monthly rent. Then there’s furnishings- bed sheets, blankets, cleaning products, anything else you desire. So be mindful that this all has to be shelled out after the bag loads of cash you’ll inevitably spend on booze when training, and before you get anything resembling a pay check in the first 6 weeks. And get your degree legalised in your home country. I did and it saved me hassles that some of my fellow colleagues have bemoaned because of having to go through that rigmarole here.
The school I have been placed at is wonderful. It’s a family run, private school and my colleagues, support staff and students are all excellent. Naturally this will vary from school to school- they’re not all idyllic rays of sunshine, I just got lucky. And any queries I’ve had, TEFL Heaven have been extremely co-operative and helpful, (I’m talking about you Charlie!)

As a man in his mid-thirties, it could’ve all been a disaster. Being a decade older than the rest of the pack could’ve been like waking up inside a crèche with no clothes on. But it wasn’t. So if there’s anybody out there thinking of doing this kind of thing, but is worried that they are already in the autumn years of their life in comparison to the others, don’t be. It’s well worth it, and dare I say it… rewarding.

Good luck with whatever decision you make. I hope you end up as happy with it as I did.

• Course Instructor

Helped me feel confident on my first day of teaching.

Overall my in person- TEFL certification course was more than I ever hoped it could be. It provided me with useful resources for both performing my new teaching job as well as adapting to the new culture and environment of Thailand. The course was well prepared providing me with useful teaching expertise I can now utilize with students of all ages. The instructors were encouraging and approachable. Learning with instructors face-to-face allowed me to get a better feel for what my new life teaching in Thailand and practice my teaching skills in person. Though no course can ever truly prepare you for all of the ups and downs of teaching and living in Thailand, the TEFL Heaven course allowed me to feel confident and well prepared when I showed up to school on my first day of teaching. The best part of the course, by far, was all the connections and friendships we made during training and throughout my time teaching in Thailand- I now have friends all over the world thanks to TEFL Heaven!

• Course Instructor

Tefl Heaven Thailand - living the dream!

Firstly, if you're reading this then you are considering TEFL Heaven in Thailand - go for it! Even for me, as a pretty pessimistic person, this has 100% been the best decision of my life and I can confidently say I do not regret coming here to teach English. In fact, I had signed up for 6 months and now will definitely stay longer.

One of my few minor complaints is only that I wish this course was 4 weeks instead of 3! But that shows just how helpful I found it. I simply cannot imagine doing my TEFL certification online - the face to face teaching with friendly, young, approachable trainers was invaluable as was the introduction to Thai life and new friends.

TEFL heaven allowed me to combine 3 weeks of fun, paradise island life and sightseeing with learning/a certification/a guaranteed job and their words of wisdom (including their website once you are booked) about everything from visas to clothing.

This is a very expensive course and the accommodation is basic. However, compared to other options in Thailand, I do feel that I probably got the best deal by choosing TEFL heaven.

That Samui Crewie Life

After having gone through training and my first two weeks teaching with my school, I thought it would be a good time to give a review on the course and how things went. The TEFL staff were all incredibly helpful leading up to the course and were always available to answer any questions I might have had. I have a few criticisms related to my experience but overall, most of the things that I have to say are very positive. The training staff that I had on Samui was excellent. They went above and beyond for us and it is not something we realized until talking to some of the people who trained elsewhere. I don't mean other locations through TEFL either, but through other programs besides TEFL.

I'll start with the criticisms. It costs a lot of money to do this program. Paying for the program costs, living costs leading up to your first paycheck, visa costs, border run costs to renew your visa if you have already applied for extensions, hostel costs, transportation costs and even costs just for going out with all the new friends you will have. I naïvely thought that living in Thailand would not cost me much after coming up with the money to pay for the program and that has definitely not been the case. You do make good money for Thailand standards once you start receiving paychecks from the school, but there are a lot of upfront costs that I think TEFL could do a better job making prospective trainees aware about upfront. This is by far the biggest problem that I have had with the program, and I think the sentiment has been shared among most if not all of the people I trained with. My second biggest criticism has to do with the information they provide about the visa process. I applied for a tourist visa for 60 days and that process went vary smoothly back home. Then I thought the process for getting a work visa would be easy once I had been placed with my school. Only my school doesn't help you to get work visas, they help to get non-immigrant B visas. Which last for 3 months. Which also require a minimum of 30 days still on your tourist visa to apply for (according to my school). So that meant that I had to apply for a 30 day extension or do a border run to get an additional thirty days. And it also means that in 3 months time, I will need to do that again. Granted, not every school is the same and this might only apply to my school, however it is something that seems to be common among the people who trained on my course with me.

Now that the ranting is over with, on to the things I loved about TEFL! It is very convenient having an agency that will set up a job for you coming out of training. The transition from the training location to my school was fairly seamless and once I arrived at the school, I was helped in finding accommodation near the school. As mentioned above, the TEFL staff are are super helpful and friendly. They put on a Welcome Day for us when we first arrived in Bangkok and it was a great introduction to Thai culture and put you in the same place as everyone else who would be training through TEFL at the same time. Even though TEFL Heaven might be a bit more expensive than some of the other TEFL programs, the experiences that I have had here have been priceless. The people who trained through TEFL are incredible as well. I could not have been happier to have trained with the group that I did. Being around them 24/7 for nearly a month made it impossible not to bond and become a family and I think that the environment set up by TEFL Heaven is very conducive to making lasting friendships. More so than other programs. If you are thinking about traveling abroad to teach, and TEFL Heaven is one of the courses you are considering going through, despite the few problems I have had, I would 100% recommend this course.

Broaden your horizons

This program gave me unique, incredible life experiences that I will never forget! The location of the course was tropical and relaxing, and the course itself was fun and informative. Priceless and worthwhile.

• TEFL Heaven responded to this review December 23, 2015 at 4:43 AM

Thanks for the great review. We loved "priceless and worthwhile". We're glad you had a great time.

One I'll never forget

The TEFL course was a wonderful experience that prepared me a ton for teaching English in Thailand. Even after teaching for a month I still refer to my notes from the course for reminders about teaching techniques, games/activities, and so forth. The staff was all super friendly, fun, knowledgeable, and helpful with everything we needed. Weekends during the course were so much fun and I loved that the trainees as well as the staff all felt like a big family. I'm so glad I decided to go through TEFL Heaven and couldn't imagine getting my TEFL certificate any other way.

• TEFL Heaven responded to this review December 23, 2015 at 4:14 AM

Thanks for a fantastic review, we really appreciate you taking the time and are so glad you had a wonderful experience.

Training- great! Placement- great! School- not so much

I absolutely loved the training, I can find not fault in it at all. The trainers and other trainees were absolutely amazing. The only downside as been going from excited about my placement and looking forward to putting everything I had learnt in to practice to getting to my placement and feeling that the school would not notice if the students did not have English lessons. They seem more interested in shower off foreign teachers but not fussed about the students learning. However, having said this I love teaching and the students really are great. I am placed somewhere that English is not used so it is reflected in the school. Maybe a warning would be useful for new teachers.
The only other frustration is- I wish I was asked for a preference! Anaban, pratom, mathyam!

• TEFL Heaven responded to this review January 19, 2016 at 10:05 AM

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it and we're so glad to hear you loved the training and teaching your students. We're sorry to hear you felt the school could and should have been more interested in the students learning. As with all countries, you always seem to get some schools that are less invested in the needs of their students then others, and so I'm sorry that you experienced that, but it sounds like you made the most of it and gave them your best, which is definitely the most important thing! The Thai government is working hard to educate schools to understand more fully the importance of learning English and the impact it has on the lives of individuals as well as the country as a whole. It's definitely going in the right direction!

Another trait that is probably more typical in Thai schools is 'showing off' their English teachers, as having native English speaking teachers in a school is still seen as a sign of a schools success and prestige. It usually takes a little bit of getting used to as a teacher, but it's pretty normal after a while.

With regards to the age group you teach, we would love in a ideal world to give people a preference where this is concerned, but due to the volume of teachers that come through the TEFL Heaven programs it's pretty much impossible to offer that kind of choice, and so we don't offer it and are quite clear about that from the start as we're simply unable to do it. We do however take on board your feedback so thank you for giving it.

We're really glad that overall you had a really positive experience with TEFL Heaven and hope that the time you spent teaching in Thailand will be a springboard for a more adventurous and exciting future!

• Course Instructor

Prepares you for teaching but fails to knock some out of holiday mode

Note: I started my Thai journey in 2012. I did an online TEFL prior to this but felt I needed actual classroom experience before diving in. This program provided exactly that, you learn the theory and practise your lessons in front of your classmates. The teachers are professional and the school placement is very well organised. I especially loved the Thai lessons! Unfortunately the teachers are fellow alumni of the course that only have a minimum of one term's experience so they do impart some bad advice when it comes to living there (keep in mind they've only lived in a few places and you could be sent anywhere in Thailand). They're professional on classes but that's where it stops, once the learning is over they want to party just as hard as the other youths that make their way here. My main issue is that this program, like so many others, fails to highlight that you're in Thailand to do a job. It's not a massive holiday, you're in for a 9-5, 5 day a week job. You're going to be in a real town, with real people, living a real life.

The location is pleasant, I opted for Koh Chang, a relatively unspoilt island. There's not much to do around the resort but a 30 minute walk along the beach will take you to a lovely small town that's got plenty to explore. Around the resort there's plenty of wildlife, look for the foraging monkeys first thing in the morning!
I felt the program prepared me well for life as a teacher in Thailand, the staff at TEFL Heaven are really friendly and helpful. It's such a shame they couldn't be with me throughout my whole adventure teaching in Thailand. After my course I was handed off to the most disorganised agency I've ever come across. Still, I got my guaranteed job and loved where I was placed.
I'd strongly recommend this to anyone looking for a unique life experience; TEFL Heaven is just the start of an exciting job in teaching, with adventure on the side (not the other way around). One tip when you get to your placement; don't say no to anything, you'll wind up seeing parts of Thailand and ways of life that no tourist will ever see!

• TEFL Heaven responded to this review February 25, 2016 at 6:31 AM

Thank you so much for the honest review, we really appreciate it. We're very glad to hear you would strongly recommend the program to those looking for a unique life experience.

We just wanted to mention a couple of things in reference to a few of your comments. We're glad that your attitude towards teaching was a professional one, and that you were able to clearly distinguish that whilst the experience should be fun and adventurous, it's definitely not a holiday and requires focus, dedication and 100% commitment to the job and your professional responsibilities. As an organisation we work hard to uphold very high standards in terms of who we recruit, which is why unlike most other TEFL organisations who will recruit without even having spoken to a candidate, we require a Skype interview with all our candidates, in order to get to know them and most importantly understand their motivation. We regularly turn people away because we feel their motives are questionable or they do not meet our standards in some other form. I'm sorry that you felt that the course didn't kick the holiday out of some, however this is the first time anyone has ever given that feedback and so we take that onboard. We just wanted you to know that ensuring people come on the program for the right reasons is a high priority for TEFL Heaven.

The last thing we just wanted to mention was the experience of the trainers. As an organisation we like to recruit our trainers preferably from our pool of alumni as we have found that the trainees and trainers are able to make a better connection and the feedback has always been that trainees get a lot of benefits from being taught by those who have the experience of having been through our programs and taught in the relevant country. For our assistant trainers we are happy to recruit those who have one terms experience as we have found that even after that duration, they have a lot to offer, and the positive feedback we always get about them is a reflection of that. With regards to the main trainers, they have to have a minimum of 1 years teaching experience in the country, though more is preferred and more common. This is in addition to meeting multiple other requirements. We are very happy with our trainers and the feedback we've had from the trainees has always been fantastic when asked specifically about the trainers.

Thanks again for leaving a really valuable review and we hope that you'll continue to explore and experience the world using your TEFL qualification and experience.