Teach English in Prague - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!
TEFL Heaven participants TEFL Heaven participants

Teach English in Prague - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!

Czech Republic TEFL training

Being from New Zealand, I was very apprehensive of going into a new country where I did not speak the language and did not know anyone else. However, after a while, the school and the city made me feel safe and right at home. The teachers in the course are brilliant - they all have teaching experience of their own and use these experiences to teach you tricks of the trade, as well as everything you need to know to become a great English teacher. This includes everything from spelling and grammar to how to get a job. The teaching practices are also extremely useful, as you notice your growth as a teacher through positive, constructive feedback and experience. Being in Prague for the experience is also fantastic. The city is full of gothic architecture, great food and culture as well as lots of beer which is cheaper than water and tastes fantastic. On the whole, I highly recommend this course to anyone who thinks they may be interested in teaching and experiencing a different country.

Best experience

Finishing my TEFL certificate through TEFL heaven has been one of the greatest things I've ever done. The program although very intense prepared me, for real-world lesson planning and teaching. I have received continuing support from my mentors and fellow TEFL teachers. I love Prague and teaching so much I am extending my time here to continue as a TEFL teacher.

• Course Instructor

Its hard work but it pays off

This programme was overall a very exciting and enriching experience.
The programme itself is a very intense TEFL training programme taught by real life TEFL teachers who not only help and support you throughout but also after the programme has finished and you are qualified. The 120 hr course was really intense but by the end of it I felt prepared to teach and the experience of teaching throughout the course really helped me understand what it is like to teach English as a language. The practical experience was really beneficial and I know it has helped me in my current job.
Where you learn is amazing too, you are right in the heart of Prague and get to experience everything that Prague has to offer over the time of the course. You make amazing friends on the course and really get to know the city from a different perspective after living their for 4 weeks!

Intense, exciting challenge!

I feel extremely lucky to have taken a chance, pushed myself outside usual boundaries and ended up in the middle of the experience of a lifetime! With almost no prior teaching experience I took a chance and decided to move to Prague and complete a TEFL course with a group of strangers. The months leading up to the course consisted of a lot of speculation and tentative excitement but after just the first morning of the course in the middle of the beautiful city of Prague I knew I'd made the right decision. The people involved were hilarious and friendly, and the trainers were the same as well as being intelligent, passionate about their content and extremely supportive of all of us. The course and assessment was intense but the four weeks fly by and fun is a constant in the classroom as well as outside of it as we all helped each other and worked together to achieve our goals. Not to mention the backdrop of the stunning city of Prague from the classroom everyday, your playground on the weekends, and your possible home if you decide to stay on in Czech as my classmates and I all did. The best decision you can make if you're after a change and a challenge in your life!

Teaching English in Prague: Incredibly rewarding

I found the TEFL Heaven program based in Prague to be an incredibly rewarding experience. While the course requires students to spend a considerable amount of time lesson planning and preparing for examinations, I believe that the course helped me become both an efficient and effective English instructor. They offer tons of invaluable experience for students who want to interact firsthand with Czech students. Furthermore, the program allows instructors to explore the amazing city of Prague. I was not only able to explore the rich country, I also was able to become close with the other English instructors participating in the program. Immediately after completing the course, I landed a desired teaching job with no trouble and find this to be both an amazing travel experience and opportunity for personal growth.

TEFL Heaven Prague

I completed my TEFL qualification in a month. It was a very intense month but I did gain some invaluable classroom experience which included lesson planning, observations and of course teaching lessons which added to my experience as a professional. The TEFL course has given me the confidence to move forward into my career in teaching.