Teach English in Mexico - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!
TEFL Heaven participants TEFL Heaven participants

Teach English in Mexico - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!

• Course Instructor

An Incredible Month in Sunny PV.

Completing my TEFL course in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico was the most incredible experience. It's an intense month where you will be very busy planning and teaching but don't worry, you'll still have time to make life long friends and experience the wonders of Mexico. You don't need to go so far from home to complete a TEFL certificate but i'm so pleased I did. I worked at a wonderful academy with teachers who really care about Teaching English and recognise it's importance. Raul, our course trainer, was utterly fantastic and spoke about teaching with a passion and enthusiasm that made me desperate to get into the classroom. My first teaching experience was so positive on account of the trade mark Mexican grin that met me as soon as I set foot in the classroom. Mexicans are just the friendliest, loveliest people who made me feel at home. I had an incredible month and would do it all over again if I could!

• Course Instructor

A great place to learn to teach

I visited Puerto Vallarta, and I was thrilled with the experience. The people in Mexico are very friendly, the food is both inexpensive and excellent, and the course itself was well worth the price. With 10 hours of practical experience in the classroom, coupled with the Academic Director/teacher's roughly decade-and-a-half (not to mention being a learner himself - he didn't learn English until he was an adult, I believe) - students have an excellent opportunity to learn not only what problems may arise in the classroom, but how to deal with it.
This was a great experience I strongly encourage everyone interested in teaching English overseas to take advantage of.

Love PV

Everything about this experience was wonderful. I genuinely enjoyed classes, which is really made the difference in this trip. Of course I would enjoy time outside of class exploring Mexico, but my classmates and I actually really liked our teacher and our teacher practices were enjoyable. You get to experience different age groups so you know your preferences, and then administration helps you figure out where and how to get to where you want to travel to next. Our instructor was very knowledgable; he gave us tips and advice that I'll never forget. Other than the course, Puerto Vallarta is a beautiful place to visit with great people. Everyday there was really unbelievable. I can't wait to go back one day.

TEFL in PV!

I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of this course. All of the staff from TEFLHeaven were extremely helpful. Upon completing this course, I felt prepared and confident for anything. I was taught tools and techniques for teaching languages, how to deal with classroom issues, how to lesson plan and so much more. All of this information has benefited me in my current position teaching English and French in Guadalajara. If you are thinking about it, experienced or not.. do it! You won't regret it.

TEFL in Puerto Vallarta

I thoroughly enjoyed the course here in Puerto Vallarta. It is an intense course and does require some hard work but it is well worth it. The course consists of teaching from the very experienced Raul who has many years of teaching and observing lessons. The course also includes preparing for and running your own lessons which is not as scary as it sounds. There is a lot of support for your lesson planning.
I and many others on the course had arranged employment before the end of the course and Alan is very good at securing you interviews within Mexico.
Puerto Vallarta is a beautiful place and has lots to see and do. Living costs are a little higher here than in other places in Mexico as it is a tourist destination but compared to the UK it is still inexpensive. The cost of a bus here is from 40 pence!
The locals are very friendly and appreciate when you attempt to speak basi Spanish so don't worry if you are not fluent.
All in all it was an enjoyable course with lots of practival experience and wise words from Raul.