Teach English in Mexico - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!
TEFL Heaven participants TEFL Heaven participants

Teach English in Mexico - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!

• Course Instructor

A great place to learn to teach

I visited Puerto Vallarta, and I was thrilled with the experience. The people in Mexico are very friendly, the food is both inexpensive and excellent, and the course itself was well worth the price. With 10 hours of practical experience in the classroom, coupled with the Academic Director/teacher's roughly decade-and-a-half (not to mention being a learner himself - he didn't learn English until he was an adult, I believe) - students have an excellent opportunity to learn not only what problems may arise in the classroom, but how to deal with it.
This was a great experience I strongly encourage everyone interested in teaching English overseas to take advantage of.

Love PV

Everything about this experience was wonderful. I genuinely enjoyed classes, which is really made the difference in this trip. Of course I would enjoy time outside of class exploring Mexico, but my classmates and I actually really liked our teacher and our teacher practices were enjoyable. You get to experience different age groups so you know your preferences, and then administration helps you figure out where and how to get to where you want to travel to next. Our instructor was very knowledgable; he gave us tips and advice that I'll never forget. Other than the course, Puerto Vallarta is a beautiful place to visit with great people. Everyday there was really unbelievable. I can't wait to go back one day.

TEFL in PV!

I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of this course. All of the staff from TEFLHeaven were extremely helpful. Upon completing this course, I felt prepared and confident for anything. I was taught tools and techniques for teaching languages, how to deal with classroom issues, how to lesson plan and so much more. All of this information has benefited me in my current position teaching English and French in Guadalajara. If you are thinking about it, experienced or not.. do it! You won't regret it.