Teach English in Madrid - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!
TEFL Heaven participants TEFL Heaven participants

Teach English in Madrid - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!

• Course Instructor

Fantastic course - worth every penny!

TEFL Heaven is a comprehensive, supportive and extremely rewarding program. Hands down, one of the best choices I´ve made in life was choosing to live abroad and TEFL Heaven not only helped to make that possible, but they also were responsive, caring and knowledgable every step of the way.

Madrid is an amazing city. From the first day of the course here in country, we were exposed to culture, language and of course (most importantly) English teaching. As someone with no formal teaching experience, this program was perfect. The first month of your life in Madrid will be exciting and new but also intensive, as the course is extremely thorough. Not to worry though, the trainers are here for you almost around the clock and are so genial and ready to answer any questions you may have; whether it´s a question about teaching English or simply where to go to get a hair cut in Madrid. These trainers are experienced and always willing to help!

The day you receive your TEFL Certificate and graduate is a phenominal day. The job prospects are incredible and the team never stops helping you obtain a job, etc. I 100% recomend this program to anyone who is ready to embark on a grand journey and wants to be as prepared as posible!

Best experience!

If you are considering going to Madrid to do the TEFL Heaven course...do it!
The team are amazing and so helpful; no question is too big or too small. By the end of the four weeks you are fully prepared to teach English in a variety of environments, to all different kinds of students, with confidence.
You get the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, in one of the most beautiful and interesting cities; there are so many places to explore with your new friends!
Moving abroad can be scary, but doing it this way, there is no need to be scared. Simply be excited and embrace every opportunity Madrid throws at you. You won't regret it!

TEFL Heaven

The course was a great learning experience; very challenging and intensive, yet rewarding. The staff were always available if you needed help, even during the lunch break, and were always looking to offer support. I was surprised at just how efficient and well-managed the course was, and I think this was largely down to the Director, Laura.

In terms of post-course, the staff continue to be supportive, and it's clear that they have a ridiculously good reputation across Madrid, and a host of very strong contacts. I've received an abundance of emails from teaching academies within 2 days of completing the course, which gives you a lot of freedom of choice - it's great!

Madrid is also a beautiful city. The food, culture and people here are great. I couldn't recommend this course more highly.

Enjoy!

Madrid TEFL

I wanted to do something different when I finished college rather than going straight into graduate school and into the work force. I had studied abroad and man had I caught the travel bug. I love European culture but had never actually been to Spain. I was looking for adventure, travel and a fulfilling experience. I had some experiences teaching and tutoring in undergrad and really enjoyed it- so I decided to take a leap of faith and move to a place where I knew no one and had never visited. I am so glad that I did this. I finished my TEFL course 2 weeks ago and am currently looking for a job, however I teach private lessons which I really enjoy. My students are incredibly interesting and fun to work with. I love Madrid and cannot say enough wonderful things about this city and the people in it.

• Course Instructor

A great 4 week course that'll fly by and make you the best English teacher you can be!

The 4 week course with TEFL Heaven is a fantastic way to begin your adventure teaching English in Spain. Every aspect of the course is extremely well planned, creative, fun and gives you the confidence to become the best teacher you can be!

The trainers provide a particular methodology to teaching that is very effective and ensures you have the best platform to begin your teaching career. Each trainer provides great support to you before, during and after the course is finished and you've become fully certified.

Each class is fun, informative and gives you the knowledge you need to become a good teacher. You'll make great friends with your course mates, and the trainers themselves as they are really down to earth and friendly. They will go out of their way to ensure you are comfortable in your learning environment, making sure you have understood each task and offering any additional support should it be required.

Even after finishing the course the support does not stop there! The trainers and support staff will help you find a teaching job that suits you, and there is plenty available due to the high demand of TEFL Heaven graduates.

You are also free to use the extensive materials library to best prepare for your first experience teaching in Madrid, whilst any additional advice for interviews, lesson and exam preparation is always on hand.

I couldn't recommend this course and the people behind it highly enough!

The longest but quickest 4 weeks of my life in Madrid

My Tefl course was one of the best learning experiences I have had. We had lots of work to do in a short space of time. However having completed it I feel well equipped to enter the Madrid job market and teach my own classes. I can't believe how quickly the course started and ended. Before the course I was worried about whether I would enjoy it but by the end of the first week I was enjoying myself. My peers were great along with the trainers who did an excellent job making everything fun, including grammar! I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to challenge themselves or step outside of their comfort zone as you will be well rewarded at the end!