Teach English in Costa Rica - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!
TEFL Heaven participants TEFL Heaven participants

Teach English in Costa Rica - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!

• Course Instructor

Beautiful beaches and outrageous animals

I am so glad I chose Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica as the location to take my TEFL certification course. TEFL Heaven connected me with this opportunity to take my course with a beautiful view of the beach and I wouldn't trade this time in my life for anything else. I have to admit, it was a bit difficult to stay focused in class with a huge window in the front of the classroom showcasing sunsets and clear blue water. I also had the opportunity to stay with a host family for the month while I was studying. This helped me to experience the culture more fully as well as to assist me with my Spanish. While in Costa Rica, I saw the most outrageous and unique wildlife from mushrooms, to sloths, to bugs with clearly defined and colorful patterns. The people in Manuel Antonio are very chill and friendly, as you may anticipate when going to a beach town. The beaches are incredible and the people are welcoming. You will definitely be grateful if you choose to take your TEFL course here, as you will experience paradise!

Casual Costa Rica

I completed my TEFL Certification in September 2017 in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. The course itself is 4 weeks long, with a fairly relaxed schedule. The instructors are what made the course worthwhile, to me. They are energetic, knowledgeable, engaging, hilarious, and completely committed to your success through the program. The cost of the program is reasonable when compared to other programs, not to mention, you'll be living in one of the most beautiful and relaxed beach towns I've ever been. The wildlife is endless, the locals are very friendly, and the views from the TEFL school are breathtaking. The school also offers discounted Spanish classes, if you are looking to improve your Spanish skills. TEFL Heaven makes the process of getting to Manuel Antonio completely painless, and hassle-free. I recommend doing TEFL in Costa Rica, as I have made life-long friends and can now work anywhere in the world with the certification and skills I have received.

• Course Instructor

Fun course while being well trained

I loved my experience with TEFL Heaven in Manuel Antonio!

I was surprised how much I learned and how well prepared I felt after doing the course for only one month! It's a high quality program that really helps you develop your skills as an ESL teacher, and provides you with great resources in lesson planning and ESL techniques. What was also great is that we had practical teaching hours that gave us the opportunity to have in-classroom practice with locals. We worked hard and also had a lot of fun in the process. Definitely recommend.

• Course Instructor

A fun course in a nice location

This was a great experience. The TEFL course itself was enlightening and y instructor Audra was fantastic! I wouldn't recommend the home stay though as both myself and my classmate had issues with one of the families forcing us to be moved and the food provided was insufficient for the cost. Might as well eat out and stay in a hostel. Everything else though was awesome. 9/10