Teach English in China - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!
TEFL Heaven participants TEFL Heaven participants

Teach English in China - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!

Highly recommended

I moved across the world by myself only knowing a few names but no people, this was the hardest challenge of my life. BUT by far the best: I've learnt so much, furthered my teaching practice, explored a beautiful city which Im now lucky to call home and have made friends for life from all over the world. This course has exceeded my expectations, giving real life practice in Chinese public schools and training centres both of which was invaluable. The challenge of teaching english as a second language scared me to begin with but it is so much fun, having the practice and gaining the experience over here really puts this course above any other and has really benefited my job opportunities and my practice when I got a job. The company helped with everything and Im forever in debt to all the trainers from how much they helped my with the course and any other help I needed. They were willing to help whenever I needed any help from getting a taxi, setting up a bank card to giving constructive feedback on my lesson plans or teaching practice. This course is well suited for anyone of any age or background due to having the adaptive and helpful instructors. Ive learnt so much from the course and from living in this new and exciting country!!

• Course Instructor

An Excellent, Highly Recommended Course!

I couldn't be happier in choosing TEFL Heaven to begin to my journey to Shanghai. I was nervous about my ability to be an effective teacher and to live day to day in China. This course quickly alleviated both of those fears. The instructors are all experienced teachers who will work with you to become the best teacher that you can be! Most English teachers in China work in either public schools or language - training schools. Through this course you'll be able to teach several classes in both types of school. Not only does this classroom experience give you a competitive edge during the job search, it lets you know which type of teacher you want to be! The TEFL Heaven staff will help you with the job search and with any questions related to day to day life in China. Everyone in my course was able to secure a job, and the staff also helped us with things like opening bank accounts and setting up cell phone plans. This course showed me that teaching is an amazing, rewarding profession. I think it's the most rewarding work that I've ever done. The expat community here is incredible, and TEFL Heaven will connect you to an extensive alumni network that forms a great support system in Shanghai. I've loved every day here so far, and I'd highly recommend this program for anyone looking to begin their own journey and join Shanghai's teaching community.

Wonderful program

I stumbled across TEFL Heaven when searching for TEFL certification courses online, and was immediately fascinated by the TEFL Heaven model. At first, I thought that their claim that every person who completes the course and receives a certification is guaranteed a job placement was simply too good to be true. However, TEFL Heaven proved me wrong and exceeded all expectations. This course was not a basic introduction to teaching theory – it was a hands-on, immersive teaching experience that has well prepared me to enter the education field. Rather than spending long hours in the classroom listening to lectures on how to teach students, TEFL Heaven allowed us to actually teach students within the first week and a half of the course. The instructors supported us as we learned how to effectively lesson plan. The instructors would spend several hours after each teaching session giving us comprehensive feedback that allowed us to make our next class better. The teaching practice was invaluable. By learning how to teach in front of a real class early on in the course, we were able to focus on the action of teaching. This allowed me to learn how to anticipate and overcome problems in the classroom, and gave me the confidence to teach in front of a class on my own. Overall, this immersive TEFL course gave me all the tools I needed to pursue a career in education.