Teach English in Argentina - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!
TEFL Heaven participants TEFL Heaven participants

Teach English in Argentina - TEFL course and Job Guarantee!

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Having the time of my life!

This was the best decision I could have made! I was looking for a travel experience in Latin America and I have to say Buenos Aires was the best decision! This city has so much to offer, day and night there is always something to do.. and if you want to get away for the weekend you can easily get away! And the country itself has four seasons, and well..sea, sand, mountains, lakes, snow.. you name it..Argentina’s got it! And with bordering countries like Paraguay, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile and Bolivia.. the extended travel experiences are seemingly endless! I’m so happy here! The people are so kind and always happy to show you around, help you find your way home and they are so patient in understanding what you are trying to say in your basic Spanish

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Big city life! Getting TEFL certified in Buenos Aires, Argentina

It is hard to know what to expect out of an abroad experience. Moving to another country where you know no one and almost nothing about the city is hard. TEFL Heaven made the process of applying for and getting prepared for my TEFL program a breeze.

Not only was everyone I talked to from the organization super friendly and helpful, they also responded to me quickly and answered all my questions. They connected me with their partner school in Buenos Aires and were always supportive if I needed extra assistance.

I cannot speak highly enough about the school and the in class experience I had at the institute. Our teacher, Carolina, is amazing and I am so glad I had the opportunity to learn with her and the other students in my class. The 4 week course was intense and spending 5 hours every day in the same room with the same people is.... interesting. We definitely bonded quickly.

Taking this TEFL course in Buenos Aires gave me a purpose to be here and I loved it. I had a reason to wake up and something I needed to complete every day and that was a great feeling. I have only been out of the course for a week and already have several job offers and interviews. I know that was one of my main concerns along with the other students but rest assured, there is ample teaching opportunity here and the team makes sure that you are all set.

What a wonderful time it has been. Thank you TEFL Heaven!