TEFL Training with University-Level Accreditation
TEFL Campus Header Image TEFL Campus Header Image

TEFL Training with University-Level Accreditation

My TEFL experience

My experience with TEFL Campus Phuket was one I will not forget. It was challenging in the best way possible. Eric and Simon are both educated and passionate about this program. I would recommend this course for anyone wanting to teach English in Thailand.

• Course Instructor

A very professional and dedicated training provider

I signed up with TEFL International at the training centre in Phuket. We were given great training not only in grammar and phonetics but also in classroom management and lesson planning. All of which you can put into action at least 6 times during your demo lessons to genuine students.

This is what set the course about for me. It doesn't just coach you into passing a couple of tests but rather sets you up to be an actual teacher of the English Language.

• Course Instructor

After the learning comes the teaching!

Very good overall experience! Subjects were well aimed to clarify all the grammar and phonetics doubts that anyone can have, then the teaching practice, progressively independent from help. The staff was nice and helpful. Definitely a serious program that will prepare anyone who’s ready to put in some hard work!!!

• Course Instructor

Good

This was a great experience and I would recommend to a friend. I enjoyed the course and the material was good and I like how experienced the instructors the wet please with the apartment in the facility apartment spa bed settjbf with the place I the pool with the schom on the

Great time

Good experience in Phuket with experienced trainers. Facility was nice and well maintained and the content of the course was good. Practice in front of Thai students was the highlight. I would recommend this to a friend if they wanted to come to Phuket Thailand very good very good very good

A great school!

TEFL Campus was the right choice for me. From the beginning, when I was researching schools, Eric answered all my emails in a timely and helpful manner. The school environment was both fun and challenging. The teachers were engaging, organized, and professional. The coursework was relevant and gave me a good idea of what it would be like to teach a TEFL curriculum. And, we all actually got to teach six 43 minutes classes to Thai students. That was great, actual experiential training, and after each class Simon and Eric gave very helpful feedback.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location was an easy 15 minute walk from Phuket Center Apartments. I would definitely recommend it as a great choice to get your TEFL certificate!

TEFL in Phuket with TEFL Campus

It is without a doubt that TEFL Campus in Phuket is the best TEFL course one can possibly do. Although the course was very intense, Eric and Simon guided us with amazing support at every step of the way. Now that I have finished the course, I feel more than ready to start teaching and earning money.

Tefl in Phuket

The course was very intensive but mostly enjoyable, fun and interesting. Eric and Simon are both very knowledgeable and Eric in particular has a very in-depth knowledge of working as an ESL teacher in Thailand.
I had so much fun living in Phuket and attending the school here, I would easily recommend the course to a friend :)

• Course Instructor

Fantastic course, cannot say enough

This course was by far one of the most rewarding and challenging experiences of my life. The experience and knowledge you gain within such a short time frame is invaluable and I've gone from knowing nothing about teaching ESL to feeling confident enough to work in almost any classroom. Eric and Simon are two of the best teachers I've had and will always make time to make sure each student is fulfilling their potential. The accommodation provided was excellent, Sakul House will forever have a place in my heart and it's also in a fantastic location; 15 minutes from two night markets and close to loads of bars and restaurants. If you think a TEFL course in south east Asia is for you, go with these guys. Proper accreditation, excellent staff and facilities and some strong friendships forged along the way. Big love!

TEFL campus Phuket

TEFL Campus Phuket is a quality organisation that provides you with a credible TESOL certificate and the sufficient knowledge to back it up which is useful in further teaching endeavours. The course instructors will lecture information but it is up to you to study the content necessary to pass. Some instructors were at times unapproachable but all content taught was quality. If you don't understand what is being taught your best option is to study with peers.
The course is not easy but the knowledge gained pays off.

Simply the best!

Everything about TEFL Campus Phuket prepares you for the real world of TEFL teaching. The course is not easy, you have to pay attention and be ready to learn and engage. You are thrown into the fire quite early, as you will have to teach an actual class to students beginning in week 1. The staff gets you ready for every challenge you will meet, so you actually feel prepared to teach when the time comes. Eric answered all my questions (and I had a lot!) with knowledge that comes from being involved in the teaching community for more than a decade. When the course was finished he helped me to find a job at my number one choice in school in less than a week! I'm still teaching in Phuket, and it's been the best decision I've ever made.

• Course Instructor

The best way to start a TEFL career

When I decided I want to move to Thailand and teach English I did thorough research. It seemed that TEFL Campus Phuket was the best option, so I gave Eric a call. He spoke to me for well over an hour on the phone in our initial contact. He answered the list of questions I had written down and I felt very comfortable from the start. He laid out the whole process and everything happened just the way he said. The actual course is great at preparing you for a real job as an ESL teacher. He trains you and then helps you to find a job as well. The preparation could not have been better. His whole staff is friendly and really knows what they are talking about. They made the actual job search easy as well, being with me every step of the way. He recommended schools and helped me with interview questions. You will only regret not attending TEFL Campus Phuket.

Great preparation

I went through the TEFL Campus program in November 2017 and I feel as though I could not have made a better choice when it came to getting a TESOL cert. This is truly a professional program and will prepare you well for teaching abroad. If you are looking for a program that rises above and gives you high quality skills then this is it. I miss Phuket all the time and it is a fantastic place to spend a month. A good portion of graduates stay because they love it so much. Also a good place to settle down for a month and then hit the road again once you have completed the course! Thank you to Eric, Simon, and Sue for all your help!

• Course Instructor

Great course and excellent staff

The entire course was articulated with great organization and accuracy, especially for what regards the didactic material and the objectives set to be achieved.
Teaching practices (OTP) have been built really well, and according to a gradual process of growth and independence of the trainees.
Both teachers Eric and Simon, besides being excellent personalities, have contributed with their different strengths to create a welcoming environment, energy and necessary motivation to achieve this certification.
From my point of view, the sore point is only related to the job support because, although we received assistance for a proper creation of a functional CV both with a number of useful links and contacts of schools in the air of Phuket, however, in my opinion there is still a lack in details, Rather I thought to an insertion of our names in a database where schools could have accessed and contacted us, even if I don’t think this aspect was part of the course, but it could be food for thought towards the improvement of the same.
Overall I remain very satisfied with this course.

Tefl Campus Phuket

I cannot recommend Tefl Campus Phuket enough! I suggest it to anyone that is wanting to teach English abroad- weather they want to actually teach in Thailand or elsewhere. The teachers and staff were helpful, nice, and truly cared about your questions and concerns! Phuket is a lovely place to stay. It has many beaches and places to relax when you are not studying for this course! It is a bit of a challenging course, but I think that it is worth it. When the course was finished, I felt confident in my ability to teach. The course moves quickly, but by the end you feel like you have accomplished a ton (because you have)! I loved the course, my time in Phuket, and the people that I met along the way! If you join this course you will make life long friends, teach in front of real students, and have life-long support all around you!

Enriching experience

TEFL Campus Phuket was a high-quality course to become certified teachers. Throughout the course, we taught lessons to Thai students to gain exposure. The staff was helpful, friendly, and provided job support. Overall, the course was intense and lots of work. However, I feel prepared to teach in the real world. We had plenty of time on the weekends to adventure to the beach and night markets. I’m so thankful I chose this course!

Great start to teaching

The lessons were extremely useful and gives you all you need to start teaching and the help finding a job is pretty good! Though they expect you to be pro active about finding a job and will not baby you through it, so make sure you read through the information they give you as it is useful!
Gives you real teaching experience with real students and real lessons, it's all very REAL!
Would recommend!

Fantastic course - highly recommend

TEFL Campus Phuket exceeded all my expectations. Everything from pre-arrival support, to teaching advice, was second to none. We were taught by fantastic teachers and role models and given real-life experience in a classroom with Thai students. I learnt a huge amount in a relatively short space of time, and feel the experience I gained in the classroom, as well as speaking with other teachers in the area, was invaluable. The course was intense at times, but I think it prepares its trainees very well for the world of TEFL work. What's more, all of this is situated in a beautiful location. If you are considering a change, or a chance to combine work and travel, book on to this course! Best decision I've made in a while.

• Course Instructor

Great course, great instructors, and a great experience

Having very limited teaching experience prior to coming to Thailand, I thought it was important to complete my TEFL certification in person. After doing extensive research online and speaking with prior trainees, I decided upon TEFL Campus Phuket. BEST. DECISION. EVER. The class materials and instructors were beyond helpful, both during and after the course. Additionally, taking this course allows you to quickly foster meaningful relationships inside and outside the classroom with your fellow trainees and, if you're lucky, the instructors- Simon, Eric, and Sue. I really can not recommend this place enough. If you have ever considered teaching English in Asia, GO TO TEFL CAMPUS PHUKET- it's that simple. Be prepared for one of the best, fastest months of your life.

Real teaching experience

This course does a great job at putting you in front of students during the first week of the course. They give you everything you need and for the first few lessons in front of REAL STUDENTS they hold your hand and give you whatever you may need and still allow creativity with the lessons. The instructors are great and helpful and actually care about you doing well in the course. If you are willing to help yourself, they are willing to help you.