- English Teaching
- Street Children
- Youth Development
Summer: Jun 16 - Aug 15/Jun 23 - Aug 22/Jun 30 - Aug 29. Autumn: Sept 22 - Nov 21/Sept 29 - Nov 28/Oct 6 - Dec 5. Spring: Mar 23 - May 22/Mar 30 - May 29/Apr 6 - Jun 5.
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Emergency Medical Coverage and Non-Emergency Medical Assistance
- 3 prepaid meals
- Chilean cell phone for each participant
In addition to the program placement fee, participants will be expected to pay for roundtrip air travel from country of origin to Chile, all transportation costs within Chile, two evening meals per week, lunch every day per week, and other incidental expenses, proof of medical insurance, and a visa (if applicable).
Language Skills Required
All accepted Study and Work program participants will be required to meet the following criteria:
* Intermediate conversational Spanish
* At least three years of university completed
* Minimum age of 20 years at time of entry into Chile
* Strong passion to assist, teach and be a role model for Chilean youth
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application