Teach Abroad and Earn a High Salary!
Teaching Nomad Header Image Teaching Nomad Header Image

Teach Abroad and Earn a High Salary!

• Support Services

Thank you Teaching Nomad!!!

This agency is AMAZING! I can't thank thank this agency enough, and now I know exactly why it has such a high review online. My recruiter Jayne Donabie has got to be the sweetest person in the world. She was caring, understanding, and determined to help me get my dream job. She's amazing at what she does and always immediately provided me with every answer I need. Not only that, she was constantly checking up on me, informing me about schools that were trying to get in contact with me. She made the entire process as smooth as butter. In less than 3 days, I'd already secured 3 interviews from different schools. In addition, the schools are legitimate schools with reputable names and generous salaries. Unlike other agencies, Teaching Nomad never throws random jobs at you to apply for, only those they believe best suit your preference. They will ask you for your preferences and before they send your applications to schools, they will ask you for your permission. For those of you who are trying to get an ESL job in China, or anywhere else in the world, I highly recommend Teaching Nomad!

Wonderful experience

While I decided to not go through with China and decided to head back to Korea, I highly recommend using Teaching Nomad for placement in China. Brendan Allen was very patient with me and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. The choices that were given to me were pretty good - based on the research I did myself. All in all, if I ever decide to go to China one day, I will definitely use Teaching Nomad again.

• Support Services

Teaching Nomad is a top rate organization.

Sophia worked with me and my husband for two years. We wanted to be placed in the same school and have similar hours. We also wanted to be in certain areas. When we finally choose our school, she helped every step of the way. We were able to get just what we wanted. I highly recommend them.