International School Teachers for China (All Subjects)
Teaching Nomad Header Image Teaching Nomad Header Image

International School Teachers for China (All Subjects)

• Support Services

Looking for and landing a teaching job in China

I have had the best experience with Sophia and Brett at Teaching Nomad and the rest of their wonderful staff. From prompt replies to any questions to dedicating time to setting up interviews and making them go smoothly, my time with them has been well-spent! I would encourage anyone looking for a teaching job abroad to take advantage of the expertise and friendliness that Teaching Nomad provided to me. Thank you so much for finding the perfect fit for my first Teaching job abroad with a high quality International School, Teaching Nomad. I am excited to begin my experience and I know I can count on you to help me every step of the way. As we say in the music world, “Brava” to my friends and recruiters at Teaching Nomad!

Peace of mind

Teaching Nomad supported me in finding my first teaching position in China over 5 years ago, I was very impress with the professional, kind and caring service I got from them then. After 5 years I contacted them again and without any hesitation they took me on board and within a couple of weeks found me the perfect position in China that matches my skills, experiences and personal situation! I used quite a few recruitment companies in the past and I would by far recommend Teaching Nomad, if you want to see real results.

Excellent experience

The staff at teaching nomad helped me find my dream job teaching science in an international school in Shanghai. They set up my interview quickly and responded to all of my emails promptly. I am glad I contacted teaching nomad.

History Teacher

Teaching Nomad placed my at a school during my second– and current– China stint and was very satisfied with their support and communication during the often-difficult job search-hiring-visa process.

When I initially began looking for jobs in China recruiters were constantly pushing English teaching jobs even though I was clear I didn't want to teach English. After many lost hours and much frustration I found Teaching Nomad and they immediately understood that I didn't want an English job. Instead of a deluge of unwanted positions, Teaching Nomad sent carefully vetted positions that fit my requirements and I eventually found my amazing job.

I highly recommend Teaching Nomad. Being expat-run makes a big difference.