120-hour Online TEFL Certification Course
Teacher Link  Header Image Teacher Link  Header Image

120-hour Online TEFL Certification Course

• Course Instructor

Fantastic program and helpful staff

I want to say thank you to the Teacher Link staff. They were amazing and very patient with my progress. I initially was reluctant to an online certification, however I was impressed with the quality of the content and I have to say that the course provides a lot of information, techniques, therefore for anyone wishing to pursue a career in TEFL this program is a must.
The interface is easy to use, the instructor always replied promptly to my emails and by the end of the course I felt I could really be a teacher.
The course has many videos that were filmed during real classes which is a fantastic opportunity to see how the theory works in real life.
I want to congratulate Teacher Link on this program and thank you!

• Course Instructor

Thank you for a great experience!

I was able to get a great job in Shanghai, China. I am very happy with this company. I found this course to be better than my friend who paid a lot of money in University. The staff was very helpful with my many questions, and I have read many horror stories online about other companies. I highly recommend for anyone who is starting off for the first time. Thank you!

• Course Instructor

Useful for those without teaching experience

I've been teaching for a three years, so some of this course was redundant, but some were new information and valuable. The MOST useful part about this course was giving me a number of taped classrooms to watch and take notes on without having to leave my room. The only bad thing was I wished every video was labeled with the grade and age of the students, but that's it.

Highly recommend!

I can’t recommend teaching nomad and their TEFL course enough! Within 2 weeks of setting up a profile with them I had landed my dream job. I completed their TEFL course and have now been working in China for two months. The job is amazing and the city is great. Thank you TN!

Good course

I found the online TEFL course from Teacher Link to be very informative and helpful in my preparation for teaching in China. I was able to secure a position through Teaching Nomads which I enjoy and I would recommend this course to anyone who needs an online TEFL.

The proud journey

I’ve always had dreams of teaching abroad. I was lucky to find a great team who supported me and guided me along the way. My students bring out the best of me everyday and I am truly blessed and thankful for the start of an amazing journey!

Informative, simple and effective

Teaching Nomad's online TEFL qualification platform is perfect for a person that wants a concrete platform in the ESL teaching world. It provides relevant and helpful information throughout the course and ensures that you are ready for the teaching world. Your certification allows you to engage within the classroom and the simple teaching platform makes rather quick to complete. I highly recommend this particular online TEFL certification.

• Published Content

Great program, awesome staff support !

Took the online TEFL program. Which was great because you can go at your own pace. The job placement after I took the program was a plus because it was a fast and easy way to find a job. They really take the stress away from finding a job in an unfamiliar place. After the program they really help with the job seeking and interview process. I'm now working in Shanghai and having a great time. Also, they reimburse the tuition fee after you finish your probation period. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking to teach abroad. I can't even stress how they really help with the job placement after. It's great to have people working with you, who are there to help.