120-hour Online TEFL Certification Course
Teacher Link  Header Image Teacher Link  Header Image

120-hour Online TEFL Certification Course

Easy and supportive

It was a real joy to do the TEFL course with TeacherLink. Having the possibility to do the course anywhere and even being able to take the material with me offline was a great advantage.
The material and the guidance provided was professional, yet entertaining so not to become lost in a 100 pages of grammar.

• Published Content

About a year in the making

When I first began my journey into ESL teaching I heard a great of advice and tips for what I should do and where I should go. I found Teaching Nomad through an ESL site and I haven't been disappointed or left unsupported. The consultant that I worked with, I believe her name was Moira, told me that I should enroll in their given 120-hour online TEFL class. I was a little but nervous and daunted by the task. After signing up and enrolling I even sent a lengthy paragraph of questions to the support email about time frame and about the difficulty of the assignments. They responded the same day with helpful information assuring me that I would have enough time to complete the course and I also could do it my own time. Each lesson is brought to you in a way that is understandable but challenging, it really pushes you to think and reflect on your role as an ESL teacher and how that will effect your students. The lessons build on one another and they take you step by step which builds your confidence. In the beginning of this course I was definitely intimidated by writing Lesson Plans and truthfully having completed the course, I still am a little intimidated by them. But now I am confident in my ability to create them. My journey abroad still continues but this course really has helped tremendously in my development.

Fast and effective TEFL training

This course was thorough and allowed me to get my TEFL so I could teach overseas effectively and quickly. I dedicated 2 1/2 weeks, and put in the hours as though I was at an office, in order to finish in time to get to my teaching post. Thanks, Teacher Link!

Very convenient TEFL

For a long time, I viewed a TEFL certification as something that would be very expensive and would require an inconvenient schedule to complete. With TeacherLink, I was able to complete my TEFL certification in the evenings after work for only $200. (While also being in the comfort of my couch!) The opportunity to teach English in China was made much more accessible to me through this program!

Gets to job done

This is exactly what I needed to complete my TEFL while also finishing my university degree. The lessons were helpful and I could go at my own pace. I will be able to apply a lot of what I learned to the classroom.

Ginger is the man

The course is good for an online course it accomplishes what it needs to. I will say what made the course more smooth was the interaction with Ginger. He helped everything go by in a more personal way. I have to say this helped the most. Specific questions that you would normally not be able to get during am online course were met with well placed responses specific to my needs.

Good experience!

Teaching nomad helped me get my TEFL certification and helped me find work in Shanghai. They were quick to respond to my emails. Originally, I had found a different job in a different city, and then I had some concerns about the city, so I emailed Teaching Nomad and they were able to match me with several other jobs within a couple of weeks.

Professional and personalized

I was Initially hesitant to depend on any agency to help find me a position in China but I was pleased and satisfied by the service and support I received. In the, end "your success is their success" so I could count on feedback and advice. The presentation format of the TEFL program made it convenient to progress quickly and I have found the content very helpful in my new working environment.

• Course Instructor

Fantastic program and helpful staff

I want to say thank you to the Teacher Link staff. They were amazing and very patient with my progress. I initially was reluctant to an online certification, however I was impressed with the quality of the content and I have to say that the course provides a lot of information, techniques, therefore for anyone wishing to pursue a career in TEFL this program is a must.
The interface is easy to use, the instructor always replied promptly to my emails and by the end of the course I felt I could really be a teacher.
The course has many videos that were filmed during real classes which is a fantastic opportunity to see how the theory works in real life.
I want to congratulate Teacher Link on this program and thank you!

• Course Instructor

Thank you for a great experience!

I was able to get a great job in Shanghai, China. I am very happy with this company. I found this course to be better than my friend who paid a lot of money in University. The staff was very helpful with my many questions, and I have read many horror stories online about other companies. I highly recommend for anyone who is starting off for the first time. Thank you!

• Course Instructor

Useful for those without teaching experience

I've been teaching for a three years, so some of this course was redundant, but some were new information and valuable. The MOST useful part about this course was giving me a number of taped classrooms to watch and take notes on without having to leave my room. The only bad thing was I wished every video was labeled with the grade and age of the students, but that's it.

Highly recommend!

I can’t recommend teaching nomad and their TEFL course enough! Within 2 weeks of setting up a profile with them I had landed my dream job. I completed their TEFL course and have now been working in China for two months. The job is amazing and the city is great. Thank you TN!

Good course

I found the online TEFL course from Teacher Link to be very informative and helpful in my preparation for teaching in China. I was able to secure a position through Teaching Nomads which I enjoy and I would recommend this course to anyone who needs an online TEFL.

The proud journey

I’ve always had dreams of teaching abroad. I was lucky to find a great team who supported me and guided me along the way. My students bring out the best of me everyday and I am truly blessed and thankful for the start of an amazing journey!

Informative, simple and effective

Teaching Nomad's online TEFL qualification platform is perfect for a person that wants a concrete platform in the ESL teaching world. It provides relevant and helpful information throughout the course and ensures that you are ready for the teaching world. Your certification allows you to engage within the classroom and the simple teaching platform makes rather quick to complete. I highly recommend this particular online TEFL certification.

• Published Content

Great program, awesome staff support !

Took the online TEFL program. Which was great because you can go at your own pace. The job placement after I took the program was a plus because it was a fast and easy way to find a job. They really take the stress away from finding a job in an unfamiliar place. After the program they really help with the job seeking and interview process. I'm now working in Shanghai and having a great time. Also, they reimburse the tuition fee after you finish your probation period. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking to teach abroad. I can't even stress how they really help with the job placement after. It's great to have people working with you, who are there to help.