3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
May, July, September, November
No degree or teaching certificate required, but applicants must have a fluency in English and a desire to live in and learn about Thai culture.
Cost in US$:
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
Program Fees Include:
- FREE airport pickup and transfer
- FREE home stay accommodation
- Teach English to young monks in Bang Pa In district
- Visa assistance*
- An opportunity to explore Thailand!
- Optional organized tours of popular nearby sites such in Bangkok and Ayutthaya (not included in the fee).
*volunteers pay their own visa, flight and meals.
- English Teaching
High school graduate, fluent English speaker with an interest in living in and learning about Thailand while gaining valuable classroom experience.
This Program is open to
South African, Kiwi, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is