Thailand TEFL Program

10.0 Overall Rating
10.0 Overall Rating
Verified

Program Summary

Get placed in a public school position after successful completion of our internationally accredited, three-week (140-hour) TEFL certification course in Thailand. We have TEFL courses in Krabi (the beach!) and Chiang Mai (the mountains!). They are internationally accredited, and the course fee includes lodging and breakfast, airport pickup, all course materials, a Thai language course, weekend excursions such as hiking and island hopping, a welcome party and other cultural activities. The courses provide cultural immersion as well as information about history, culture and what it's like to teach specifically in the Thai classroom, all while exploring the city of your choice with teachers from around the world. TEFL certification courses include 20 hours of teaching practice in a variety of settings.

• Published Content

• Job Search Guidance

• Quality of the Course

• Practical Experience

• Pre-Enrollment Advice

• Course Instructor

Thank you teach English: ESL!

One of the greatest experiences I've ever gone through! I have to start by saying how Chiang Mai is an incredibly beautiful and magical city, that I would have never discovered if not for this opportunity to teach English brought to me by Teach English: ESL. For this alone I am so grateful. Jessica makes the entire transitional process from wherever you're coming from to Thailand seem extremely easy. A process I most likely would have not been able to manage all on my own. I highly recommend Teach English: ESL to anybody interested in teaching English in Thailand. Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.