Spanish Language Training and Volunteer Programs in Ecuador
Ecuador: Intag, Puyo, Quito and 2 other cities
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Grassroots Organization
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Organic Farming
- Public Health
- Small Business Development
- Social Work
- Street Children
- Youth Development
3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks, Multiple Year, 1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
Open all year
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Airport pick-up upon arrival.
* Welcome dinner for participants.
* Welcome orientation session including a short trip to the downtown area, and instructions on how to take public transit.
* Organization of the homestay (private room), two meals per day (breakfast and dinner, Monday-Saturday), and weekly laundry services.
* Coordination of clinical placements.
* One-day Quito tours can be arranged with a teacher for free (1 per week).
* Coordination of 40 hours of Spanish classes
* Organization of extra activities: salsa classes, tours, cultural activities, and museum visits. This allows the students to learn more about local culture, history and language.
*24/7 in-country support.
Language Skills Required
There are no specific qualifications necessary.