Volunteer with Sustainable Bolivia and Vivo en Positivo
- Community Development
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Human Rights
- Public Health
- Social Work
9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, 1-2 Years, 5-8 Weeks, Multiple Year
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
$400 shared room, $500 private room, $600 family homestay
* Volunteer or internship position
* Internet access
* Unlimited telephone calls to over 60 countries
* Pick-up from airport
* Cleaning services
* Sponsored cultural events
* 24-hour staff support
* USD75 per month mini grant given back to volunteer/intern
* 3 meals a day (only for Family Home Stay option)
- Group living
* Minimum commitment of one month.
* Minimum age requirement: 22 years old.
* Intermediate Spanish (We require at least a 6-week intensive study course for those arriving with just a basic Spanish level).
* True commitment to serve people with HIV/AIDS, including women, children and teenagers.
* Open spirit and willingness to learn and accept new concepts and ways to do things.
* Respect to cultural and religious differences, with a willingness to adapt to a new environment.
- Online Application