Spanish and Quechua Language School
Please Contact Us for updates.
Cost in USD per week
$9.30 USD per hour / $7.90 USD per hour intensive rate
* We also offer you the opportunity to personally construct your own language study program. The same class hours apply 9:00 to 7:00PM but you can choose which days and times fit your personal schedule. The price for our individualized Spanish program is set at 60 Bolivianos or approximately 7.75 US dollars an hour but is negotiable depending on amount of classes purchased. Additionally we offer discount packages for our volunteers.
* We also provide classes in Quechua, the indigenous language of the descendants of the Inca peoples. Quechua is the most widely spoken indigenous language in and around Cochabamba. A basic knowledge of Quechua is much appreciated and will open many doors and create many smiles.
All Prices Include:
* Private one-to-one language lessons
* All class materials (except notebook and pen)
* Sponsored cultural events
* Limited free calls to the United States
* Limited Internet Access
* Reduced priced travel with Sustainable Bolivia
Language Skills Required